Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

What do you think of this site..

What do you think of this site?

mcbub.com - Cheap Deals, Buy wholesale Electronics, Buy Cheap Wholesale Products From China

It looks like it is legit. There were a whole bunch of people from Slick Deals that got a tablet from there. They're out of stock now, but put up a nice message for people looking for it:

Dear valued customers:

Recently, McBub.com receive an overwhelming amount of order for this S5PV210 8" tablet.
    We are current back-order now and some most recent (30-40) order will be receive an email shortly. A email stating that your order now take extra 24-48 hour for factory to catch up to some demand and provide stock back to McBub.
    If you not receive this email, your tablet is on way to you.

McBub have an order placed to factory for support extra 300 more units and then final.
    ALL NEW ORDERS as of this posting will be a pre-order for shipment that will go out in 6 business days.
    Due to this, McBub will close the sale when our remaining 300pcs of incoming stock is sold.
    McBub pride itself on immediate shipping and we prefer not make to our customer wait the additional 14+ day for ship when our last 300pcs sell.
    At now moment, we have add a counter to sale page showing balance left for pre-order to ship in 6 business days.
    When this new incoming stock gone the deal page will come down as normal.

We appreciate a huge response to McBub recent sale idea and will try continue to bring the customer best product and price that is can provide.

Please all customer who read realize that McBub is working under a huge amount of recent order and do our best day and even night to process best for all buyer. Each unit is hand- checked and QC'd by our team of 5 Quality Control. This tablet pc we offer is the best quality in our market, and we don't want to choose the low quality to customers, so we must do each order right and this take time.

Expect more great deal from McBub and check back often.
    Our next major sale event will likely be to honor of Back to school Deal. Please note.

For customer that continue to like Capacitive touch instead, please to go here: $219.99 deal.

Thank you,
    Eric Cheng - Director of Sales

mcbub: cheap Android 2.3 Gingerbread Tablet PC 8 inch SAMSUNG S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz 512MB/4GB MID Build in Camera/HDMI, USD 159.99, ***Pre-Order***Android 2.3 Gingerbread Tablet PC 8 inch SAMSUNG S5PV210 ARM Cortex-A8 1.2GHz 512MB/4GB MID Buil

It looks pretty legitimate to me. It looks like they test the products well too.

What do you think?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    LG Optimus C

Nice. The prices are good too.

Quote Originally Posted by Hexley View Post
    Nice. The prices are good too.
    Yeah, they're great.

I wonder if I could buy a tablet and resell it on Craigslist and make some money..

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, they're great.

I wonder if I could buy a tablet and resell it on Craigslist and make some money..
    Once you own it, it's yours to resell.

Once you own it, it's yours to resell.

Yeah, but I don't want to buy it and get stuck with it. Let's say I buy it for $120, and then nobody wants it for any more than $80, then I'm out $40.

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Yeah, but I don't want to buy it and get stuck with it. Let's say I buy it for $120, and then nobody wants it for any more than $80, then I'm out $40.
    I use to sell on eBay years ago and dealt with this all the time. Most sellers use the two or three times markup scale. If you see a deal for below whole sale cost, you only buy the product if you have takers wanting to place pre-orders for it through you. You then buy the phone or product and then mark the price up double that cost. You now make two times the return, and you re-invest in more phones at below cost. The catch is not to let on where your getting your deals. Something I learned while working in Pharmaceuticals.

Most retail outfits use the four-times markup scale and buy below cost, and then sell at three times the amount. This way the retail store makes three times the amount and only invests in 1 - 4th of their total cost. In return the retail store makes three times the profit, which goes on taxes, over head, job workers and so on.

Since your not a whole seller, I would use a two times markup, making sure the total cost never reaches the retail cost in the store. If so, take 50 percent off and re-figure your investment cost. If the figures don't add up to a profit, then it's not worth re-selling.

I sent you a PM. I need help with posting pictures.
    Last edited by Hexley; 07-12-2011 at 03:19 PM.

Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket

interesting tab. its nice.

i keep finding 2.2 froyo tabs on craigslist for $50-$100 that look like new. If i only had money

Phone
    LG Optimus C

Quote Originally Posted by whitefiretiger View Post
    interesting tab. its nice.

i keep finding 2.2 froyo tabs on craigslist for $50-$100 that look like new. If i only had money
    Right now I own two LG Optimus C phones using Froyo 2.2.1 and they are brand new. I rooted both of them and even flashed one of them to Sense UI.

I use to sell on eBay years ago and dealt with this all the time. Most sellers use the two or three times markup scale. If you see a deal for below whole sale cost, you only buy the product if you have takers wanting to place pre-orders for it through you. You then buy the phone or product and then mark the price up double that cost. You now make two times the return, and you re-invest in more phones at below cost. The catch is not to let on where your getting your deals. Something I learned while working in Pharmaceuticals.

Most retail outfits use the four-times markup scale and buy below cost, and then sell at three times the amount. This way the retail store makes three times the amount and only invests in 1 - 4th of their total cost. In return the retail store makes three times the profit, which goes on taxes, over head, job workers and so on.

Since your not a whole seller, I would use a two times markup, making sure the total cost never reaches the retail cost in the store. If so, take 50 percent off and re-figure your investment cost. If the figures don't add up to a profit, then it's not worth re-selling.

I sent you a PM. I need help with posting pictures.

That's a good idea. If I take pre-orders I'll know for sure they're going to buy the product.

I purchased this item on July 28th.
    VIA WM 8650 7'' Tablet PC Android 2.2 Camera WIFI 3G Flash 10.1 MID epad Tablet PC (Silver/Black)
    I posted this to Mcbub's site but it may have been too long for their posting.
    This is continued from an earlier post I put up on Mcbub... I was able to track the shipping all the way, online. I ordered it sometime between Thursday and Friday on a long weekend. Payment received instantly with PayPal. They shipped it Saturday. It went to Hong Kong and Sunday (China Time) night was en-route to the States. Arrive in Central US then to the West Coast. Monday afternoon (Holiday) it arrived at Canadian Border and cleared. Problem with delivery driver on Tuesday late morning. He didn't know what apartment to ring... Nice to know before hand... Special Instructions part, I guess! Wednesday I drove to pick up Tablet 40Km. away=$20. fuel. The Duties and Taxes were totalled at $15.05. When I picked up the parcel from DHL in Abbotsford, BC, I received an apology for the relief driver's confusion and the Duties and Taxes were waved so I paid $20 for fuel. I was happy with that.
    After initial charge/discharge x3 sequence when I first got it, the battery started getting stronger. The battery gets warm when using and HOT when charging and using. The heat may have dislodged the battery from its hot glue (theory) and is moving freely when tilting. After the battery was ready to be used, I quickly discovered that the Android 2.2 software wasn't accepting a lot of apps. Being a tablet virgin and anti-iPple, it took me a bit to realize the tablet is somewhat locked. That's when I discovered rooting. I knew there was the download for the tablet at the bottom of mcbub's website, but was hesitant about using it after all I read about having a bricked tablet because of the wrong firmware (ROM). Many, many, many tablets out there with nearly the same hardware. I figured this one must be safe if it comes right from the website I purchase the tablet at. Tried to backup before installing the new ROM, but was unsuccessful. I followed the instruction exactly how to install the ROM. 4 minutes later I got a tablet with root access. It looks great, too. The only thing I couldn't find after the update was Mic settings. The mic does work good, but no settings! Very Nice... I am able to install most everything I found to install. New Games don't work so well. Apps are fine.
    A bit of experimenting to get the speed satisfactory...
    Installed an app called Link2SD. This installs everything to SD card, including system software!!! It allows maximum free space on the small hard drive.
    I then installed SD-Booster to use SD disk space as RAM. It requires an SD Card to have two partitions (appears as 2 separate SD Cards- It says to have a FAT Partition and a FAT32 Partition... I used FAT32 for both partitions and it works.) How to do this is included in the description of the App and the app market. I used 4096kb as my cache size and it is quicker than it was without it. More than tolerable now. This was not for gaming and I discovered it's a good thing I didn't buy it for that. I bought it to use it as a free phone. Google stuff had a problem initially, that's why I updated it with the ROM.Google doesn't have a problem with it now, but it wants a mobile number to install Google phone. I found a solution to this.
    I found out about SIP Calling. LinPhone is an app that has a dialler and setting to setup free calling. It requires VOIP to be used as a real phone. I found a free VOIP provider (free in Canada and other places) and the settings are listed on their site. Today I registered as a new member and input their settings into LinPhone. It was simple. It took a week for me to get to this point. So this would be the easiest way if you don't pay for a VOIP (Skype is incompatible with SIP-VOIP) account. I didn't even reboot after entering the setting into LinPhone and made my first call to my roommate in the other room on his cell phone. Sound quality was excellent through headphones (not loud enough through the speakers) and the Mic quality was better than I expected. I am Happy about purchasing this tablet from Mcbub. I could put up with the disadvantages without a problem. I may even void my warranty and fix the loose battery myself... or change it out for higher capacity cells... I'm not sorry about the purchase and not sorry about the length of this review because, when I was sceptical about buying, I could have used info like this to ease a bit of negative thought! Thanks for reading... Hope this helps!
    Positives:
    Affordable, well functioning tablet after updating. Runs most apps I've tried. Fast shipping from Chinato West Coast Canada. USB Input is a plus and headphone jack is Stereo. Mic works well. Screen is nice. Came with stylus for accuracy. Batterycharges in about an hour. The download link to 7" VIA WM8650 Android 2.2 Tablet Custom ROM at the bottom of the webpage made the "frustrating" tablet Awesome.. In comparison!
    Negatives:
    Not Multi-Touch, Batterygets hot. Battery is not mounted inside. Battery last about 2-3 hours of continuous use, but all day when in standby. Screen face is low quality. Shuts down Wi-Fi entering Standby and have to re-enable connection. Out-of-Box Android 2.2 sucked. Instructions are vague about battery care.

Thread Information