Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Who are these people?

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353386108435.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	79.9 KB 
ID:	3638Click image for larger version. 

Name:	uploadfromtaptalk1353386145831.jpg 
Views:	128 
Size:	58.3 KB 
ID:	3639

Maybe I'm retarded and misread this. Better me than them.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I317 using Tapatalk 2
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 11-20-2012 at 06:34 AM.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Banned
    Overall activity: 5.0%

You were nicer than what I would have been. So they want to trade there 3 d and 25 bucks for a note 2? Lmao now that's funny

Re: Who are these people?

Retail price to him, 299? LMAO that's CONTRACT price

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk 2

I'm loling at the fact he said you had to answer the question to get a response. Like some ghetto text form of a captcha. Found this beauty by him also

Samsung Galaxy S 3 Case

Customer Since
    08-08
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

yep hes retarded

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

The thing that gets me is how they seem to have this "the customer is always right" attitude. That's just how it comes across.

Now his little coded phone number got me for a little bit since I was flipping back and forth between screens. Good find on the other one poo.

Craigslist is usually a great source for humor. People think items are worth way too much or try to get stuff for way too cheap. Reminds me of those pawn shows. No one ever knows the true value. You want to know the true value of something? Go to eBay and check completed items.

I really need to do something with this domain...

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	Capture.JPG 
Views:	125 
Size:	60.6 KB 
ID:	3641

Wordpress and a team of writers? Before anyone gets offended... I got this one when "that shit cray" was a popular phrase. Thank you Jay Z and Kanye for that.

This is an inappropriate use of the word "gay". I do agree there, however this would be more of a shock and awe type site.

I don't know what kind of algorithm they use, but it appraises for higher than cricketusers.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

I've been seeing this on eBay since March I believe but it's been on there way too long:

Motorola M8810 Droid x Verizon Black Smartphone with Camera with Micro SD Slot | eBay

Item #370564471334 just in case the link doesn't work.

Far as the domain, start a FB page and have people submit "fails" and use the name as the catch line. Something like epicfail.com. Make fun of hipsters, bad parents, people who have a bad sense of fashion, etc.

Something along the lines like this;

Yes my PS skills are pretty wack.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by PoopooTickler View Post
    I've been seeing this on eBay since March I believe but it's been on there way too long:

Motorola M8810 Droid x Verizon Black Smartphone with Camera with Micro SD Slot | eBay

Item #370564471334 just in case the link doesn't work.

Far as the domain, start a FB page and have people submit "fails" and use the name as the catch line. Something like epicfail.com. Make fun of hipsters, bad parents, people who have a bad sense of fashion, etc.

Something along the lines like this;

Yes my PS skills are pretty wack.
    OMG IT'S SWANGAS. *facepalm*

*Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Name:  shitgay2.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  27.5 KB

To think that a carrier would use the same phone as another carrier... Why not spend more money to get your own unique phone? Why save money for yourself and in turn your customers by using a similar phone that works on your 3G/4G network out of the box? Who cares... spend spend spend.

Re: Who are these people?

Quote Originally Posted by knewsom32 View Post
    OMG IT'S SWANGAS. *facepalm*
    I like the swangas and the car. Not the color, doors, decepticons/Autobots thing, and the fake snow.

---------- Post added at 01:39 AM ---------- Previous post was at 01:38 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    Name:  shitgay2.JPG
Views: 85
Size:  27.5 KB

To think that a carrier would use the same phone as another carrier... Why not spend more money to get your own unique phone? Why save money for yourself and in turn your customers by using a similar phone that works on your 3G/4G network out of the box? Who cares... spend spend spend.
    Aren't cricket and metro owned by leap? O.o

Metro just got picked up by T-Mobile.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Swangas are the most stupid modification I've ever seen to a car. They are pointless & I'm always scared they are going to hit me every time I drive past them. Plus it's illegal to drive here in Texas. Maybe it's just not my cup of tea. haha.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Lol illegal to drive in Texas. You do know swangas are the factory wheel from the 1983/84 Cadillac? I don't care for them but don't understand why the fascination with them goes so deep that people feel it's worth killing/dying over them. I think that car/picture was a good example to make fun of was because of the Transformers logo along with the cheap speakers in the passenger door and spare wheels in the doors. That deserves face palms from all.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by PoopooTickler View Post
    Lol illegal to drive in Texas. You do know swangas are the factory wheel from the 1983/84 Cadillac? I don't care for them but don't understand why the fascination with them goes so deep that people feel it's worth killing/dying over them. I think that car/picture was a good example to make fun of was because of the Transformers logo along with the cheap speakers in the passenger door and spare wheels in the doors. That deserves face palms from all.
    I swore I read it in Texas law but here's an example of what I was saying: Wheels - No vehicle may be equipped with wheel nuts, hubcaps, or wheel discs extending outside the body of the vehicle when viewed from directly above which:
    • Incorporate winged projections; or
    • Constitute a hazard to pedestrians and cyclists.

RCW 46.37.369

No, it was a good picture to make fun of... And I did read that they were on the 83/84 Cadillac, then a company in Texas started making them again. To me it's kind of pointless to have rims that are so expensive on a pos car. See it all the time here in Houston. lol I wasn't trying to come across as rude. I'm sorry if it did seem like that. I was just trying to put my opinion out there & I should have stated it a little differently.

Oh you didn't come across as rude. I thought you were jabbing at the bad drivers around the state. Far as that statute it's aimed at other modifications that the swangas I don't know if they fall under. I have never ever seen anyone get a ticket for them.

I thought you weren't of aware of the swanga story since it's technically a Houston thing. I know people in other cities have slowly started to do the trend also but they don't have the passion like the Houstonians who are in to this type of thing. The only reason they're expensive is because the crowd felt it necessary to overpay for set whenever they could. Texan Wire Wheel jumped on this and hasn't looked back. Can't knock their hustle really.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information