Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

this is really screwing me over if i dont get my s4 at least partially working soon im gonna have to buy at least a cheapy phone from cricket :S any luck yet or want to upload something for me to test or want me to do a dump to see whats goin on with my phone or extra dump for comparison?

---------- Post added at 06:57 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:22 PM ----------

idk if this is common but when ever i am trying to boot up my phone and it gets stuck at the glowing samsung logo the phone gets pretty hot at the top around the microsd area front and back.

---------- Post added at 07:10 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:57 PM ----------

just for the heck of it i reflashed the partial firmware and put it in the freezer incase the overheating is causing it not to boot up :P

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

project popsicle s4 failed it was just a very cold s4 still stuck at the glowing samsung logo after almost 2hours

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by computerkidt View Post
    project popsicle s4 failed it was just a very cold s4 still stuck at the glowing samsung logo after almost 2hours
    Did you clear cache and dalvik?

Sent from my Cricket GS4
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

Feel free to PM me only after you've posted on the forums.

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Galaxy S4

ya i did a factory reset in TWRP and other times i flashed i tried diffent combos of wipes can up upload something for me to test or upload the dump that your trying to put into the completed odin flashable file so i can try and help cuz its goin on almost 5 weeks you need to let others help you out give us something to work with tho.

Any which way tho can you upload a stock dump please?
    Last edited by computerkidt; 07-16-2013 at 07:49 PM.

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

I gave you a working system and kernel.

Sent from my Cricket GS4
    My work on the CDMA Cricket S3 and S4 are now obsolete. Thanks for all the support when I was actively working on them!

If you need to buy something from Ebay, please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Galaxy S4

it seems that wasnt enough not sure what else i need like the radio idk if it helps to find out whats goin on i can upload a dump of my s4

ive tryed flashing ur sys&kern then wiping several ways and tried wiping then flashing then wiping again,
    ive tried restoring different partial backups then flashing ur sys&kern then wiping no luck with any of them
    i forget which method i used but the closest i got to a working system was playing around with the CM nightly but it reboots after like 45seconds of running and theres aton of errors so the whole times it is running i cant do much.

If im very quick with the bearly runnin system maybe i get go thru a menu or 2 to check something out. idk what else i can do.

---------- Post added at 08:05 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:03 PM ----------

I can give you VNC or teamviewer access to my pc and then point my US cellular s3 at my phone so u can see whats goin on and control my pc and tell me what to do on the phone to test things or w/e.

If someone can get my phone working ill owe them a favor like they can call me for car/truck electrical a/c or web programming help and ill donate to this site.

---------- Post added at 08:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:05 PM ----------

I have a few live linux CDs and every windows OS released sittings next to me so w/e i need to help get the ball rolling im ready

---------- Post added at 08:23 PM ---------- Previous post was at 08:19 PM ----------

im gona eat now but after im gonna boot up Ubuntu and dump my phone not only to see if i can do anything to fix it or show you guys to see if u see the problem, but so i can start learnin a bit more to start doing dev work.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Go for it computerkidt. You will figure it out eventually by self learning like a lot of us have done.

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

Quote Originally Posted by wiseoldman View Post
    Go for it computerkidt. You will figure it out eventually by self learning like a lot of us have done.
    +1

I need to get the work off my shoulders. Been so busy as of late

Sent from my Cricket GS4

Phone
    Galaxy S4

lol tried gettiin linux livecd to connect to wifi with no luck so started to setup linux for dual boot got it installed but i dont get the OS option list and i checked in windiws the OS option list is enabled for 30sec :S

SP i could still use the uploaded dump so i have something more to work with once I do get linux up and goin, and please dont give up i still need help

Customer Since
    January 2

You seem like a lost cause lol . You are not experienced enough to be doing all the different stuff your doing and your probably makinf it worse

Phone
    Galaxy S4

i might not have experience with linux besides the limited exposure with remote hosted web servers, but i have done alot of programming so its not a lost cause especially from what SP says we have NO cricket devs so me workin toward becoming a dev would be good. tho makin it worse lol atm maybe a bit lol but its not like i have another choise no once is asking me questions trying to help or walkin me thru stuff more then sayin to wipe after flashing.

If you have a better idea im all ears...

Phone
    Galaxy S4

Can anyone upload a stock ROM dump and/or a clean factory reset nandroid backup?

Customer Since
    Nov 2011
    Phone
    LG G2

My odin file is a clean stock dump bro I've told you this numerous times

Sent from my Cricket GS4

Phone
    Galaxy S4

No this is the 1st your saying this and isnt there any other files like recovery or anything else maybe? Any idea how i can get my phone working again? I got Ubuntu/Win7 Dual boot setup on my pc any ideas, guess or hints what i can or should do?

Customer Since
    January 2

Are you in az by any chance ? I would really like to see what's going on with your phone

Page 9 of 18 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Thread Information