Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Mercury

Rooted with stock rom ME4 but...

Now wifi, wireless teather, and usb teather not working... how can I fix this? I cant find MI3 stock rom anywhere...

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Quote Originally Posted by ssyeah View Post
    Now wifi, wireless teather, and usb teather not working... how can I fix this? I cant find MI3 stock rom anywhere...

hey ssyeah I don't know when you'll see this as the mods apparently are withholding my post until they can approve them but yeah my wifi broke as well. I was able to do "reverse" tethering using the connection from my computer. it's not ideal as I am now stuck at my computer while using my phone but it's better than using up all my data on 3g. you have to install xposed framework on your phone and a client on your computer but it's works beautifully. actually it's pretty awesome, there are a lot of modules that will let you do a lot of different things on your phone. I had no problems whatsoever getting it up and running just follow the instructions on this site and a link to an xda thread with different modules to download.
    How to Install the Xposed Framework on Your Samsung Galaxy S4 for Quick & Easy softModding Samsung GS4 softModder

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Mercury

I did this and like you said worked great... will definitely use in the future... thanks to Ledah I was able to revert to stock... Both you guys are exactly what foums are made for... to help people when problems arrive, putting us in sudden death...I've been flashing to cricket since the verizon 4s came out but all devices require re education as they are all different... big ups to Brian Compton (BC) and Ledah!!... hope to continue sharing thoughts with you guys!! BTY I build, rebuild, and repair technology for a living eveey day hardware side and software side so I'm not just some novice giving you props... would have been another week with no wifi on my own since i still have to go to work every da so, you guys definitely schooled me with this one.

Thread Information