Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Could U also add the my cricket account app or flex bucket. Maybe I'll stop getting the unregistered notification but I would like the option over usc.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    Galaxy S3

Yeah if you guys would like I could add that in a flashable zip so you could add them in

Sent from my SCH-R970C using Tapatalk

---------- Post added at 02:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:54 AM ----------

What notification are you getting I'll see if I can remove it that would drive me nutts

Overall activity: 5.0%

nice work, been a fan of yours since those huawei days at unleashed prepaids

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Thanks I'm still doing that damn thang just takes a lot more time and patience with the higher end phones especially Samsung there a pain

Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Register device. It doesn't bother Me as much seeing it's not problematic but it is annoying.
    1 other thing with the S4.....is possible to add download mode and or recovery mode to the power menu. I hate popping the cover every time I go into recovery.

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Register device. It doesn't bother Me as much seeing it's not problematic but it is annoying.
    1 other thing with the S4.....is possible to add download mode and or recovery mode to the power menu. I hate popping the cover every time I go into recovery.

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by creamdotcom View Post

---------- Post added at 07:50 AM ---------- Previous post was at 07:49 AM ----------

Yeah i could that

Customer Since

Titan hope the update comes soon! Really looking forward to it & will the settings have a white background like the galaxy tab or that magazine mode just wondering mate? (: But do you know how I can actually set up my screen lock since it seems to be disabled?

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by creamdotcom View Post

Xposed does that.

if you have a cricket Galaxy S4 it doesn't have a locked bootloader you would and could use this rom and as far as the can't connect to some mobile hot spots can you explain exactly what your trying to do and what not happening if you what I mean

well this is what happens there's this place that has an open wifi kind of like target,where you see the open wifi and you select it (normally that's all you do connect to it and then open the web browser if it doesn't open up automatically already, and click the accept terms button and then you have wifi connection) connect to it and accept the terms.
    well hers for some damn reason can connect to it but it nevers opens up that dialog or page with the accept terms page, i wonder if i should do something like clearing the data or cache or force stop the web browser app and see if that gives me that option but the thing that's weird to me is that i tried 3 web browsers and they all failed i tried stock browser,chrome,boat browser and none of them seem to open that page where you accept the terms and connect,i have tried this too reloading the current tab,closing all the tabs and open a brand new one and still it does not wanna take to that page.
    my phone connects just fine and opens that page and is the same galaxy s4,another girl has another android with either ginger bread or froyo and that one also opens the page with the accept terms and connects just fine.
    i know this is some dumb silly thing that can be easily fix but just don't know how.

p.s.
    her phone is the galaxy s4 with the ota official 4.3 update i don't know if that maybe the issue i heard that 4.3 was really buggy jst to let you know....ohh also her phone can connect to mine whenever i shared files with her through fast file transfer (over wifi) so the problem there is just related to the opening page where you have to accept the terms which never shows up.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Galaxy S4

Titan your a beast!! Great work Thank you!!

Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    SCH-R970C

Is everything functional? Is lte/4g and mms working? Finally said screw it and rooted my s4 if at&t uses the fact that I tripped knox to give me nothing for the phone then I will abandon new cricket indefinitely.

Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Quote Originally Posted by kenneth8883 View Post
    Is everything functional? Is lte/4g and mms working? Finally said screw it and rooted my s4 if at&t uses the fact that I tripped knox to give me nothing for the phone then I will abandon new cricket indefinitely.
    Dido. My next phone will be a true tri band (Verizon) that doesn't have these restrictions.

so i got this problem titan, the problem is i can't record from either the front camera or back camera it's a software issue, what happens is i actually can record but the video looks chops a lot i tried the stock player and mx player pro and i get the same result so i don't know what to do.
    i went ahead did a factory reset,wipe cashe,clean toinstall a new rom nothing fixes the problem i also did the same wiping and installed war boy's rom 4.3 and i don't have that issue with his rom so it's something going on there i also tried using the aroma installer debloated knox and i still get the same problem while recording, now something curious is the fact that i thought the camera was just recording bad videos but check this out i played 1 video recorded from your rom on war boy's 4.3 and it played just fine so i don't know what the issue might can you please help i look up online alredy for this issue but could not find a fix if you need some information from me let me know and i'll get it for you.
    thanks again.

Angry

Originally Posted by superdaves31
    Thats the same problem I also incountered aswell

I solved the problem by flashing back to stock rom. Upgrading to kitkat, I used pro bam 1.2.1 for jfltecri and gapps. Then I did factory wipe and re flashed twkitkat 4.4.2 port. After rebooting, it said the same thing but this time when I skipped it and went thru the setup, it started working and now network says Cricket. Now my only issue is a security notice saying unauthorized actions have been detected and there is a fix for that on Stephen Proffitt's KT-SGS4-MJ5-KTweaker.

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/s4-root-...#ixzz2zOI4aFM6

i have encountered this problem on a very rare case, in the beginning i never encounter this issue but now after flashing an incomplete stock rom through odin and reinstalling trwp recovery followed by philz touch recovery i have seen the same problem no no signal just roaming trying to figure out how to fix this problem now.
    Last edited by vicente; 04-19-2014 at 09:45 PM.

Customer Since
    Oct 2012
    Phone
    SCH-R970C

Quote Originally Posted by vicente View Post
    Originally Posted by superdaves31
    Thats the same problem I also incountered aswell

I solved the problem by flashing back to stock rom. Upgrading to kitkat, I used pro bam 1.2.1 for jfltecri and gapps. Then I did factory wipe and re flashed twkitkat 4.4.2 port. After rebooting, it said the same thing but this time when I skipped it and went thru the setup, it started working and now network says Cricket. Now my only issue is a security notice saying unauthorized actions have been detected and there is a fix for that on Stephen Proffitt's KT-SGS4-MJ5-KTweaker.

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/s4-root-...#ixzz2zOI4aFM6

i have encountered this problem on a very rare case, in the beginning i never encounter this issue but now after flashing an incomplete stock rom through odin and reinstalling trwp recovery followed by philz touch recovery i have seen the same problem no no signal just roaming trying to figure out how to fix this problem now.
    Try dialing #*#*4636*#*# and make sure you are set up for lte/cdma/evdo.

Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 6 ... LastLast

Thread Information