Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Help Flashing Droid Bionic to Cricket

Hello everyone, I am having problems flashing my droid bionic to cricket.I have been looking through forums for days but i havent been able to flash(i think i am doing it incorrectly ). Does anyone know a solid method to flash the droid bionic to cricket. Also, is there a way to know if a flash was successful. Crazy thing is that after i flash when i go into the about phone info on my droid it does not show the new MDN and MIN numbers that were flashed onto it but if i dial ##program and go to user activation it shows the MDN and MIN numbers that i flashed into it. I it normal for my phone to show the incorrect MDN and MIN numbers when going into the about phone menu? Any help is really appreciated.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Jasong View Post
    Hello everyone, I am having problems flashing my droid bionic to cricket.I have been looking through forums for days but i havent been able to flash(i think i am doing it incorrectly ). Does anyone know a solid method to flash the droid bionic to cricket. Also, is there a way to know if a flash was successful. Crazy thing is that after i flash when i go into the about phone info on my droid it does not show the new MDN and MIN numbers that were flashed onto it but if i dial ##program and go to user activation it shows the MDN and MIN numbers that i flashed into it. I it normal for my phone to show the incorrect MDN and MIN numbers when going into the about phone menu? Any help is really appreciated.

Follow razr flashing. The reason you don't see your min and mdn is because your build prop is not edited. Not a deal breaker. Just make sure you unlock the radio nv, load your evdo profile on it, and setup network mode to cdma and evdo. Also, make sure the 3g sim is in (assuming you are not editing your build prop), and sim type needs to be set as 3g in number 14 for ##7764726

Also, activate the phone on the account.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Overall activity: 3.0%

Thank you. I did end up using the razr tutorial .I searched all over the net and some people hinted at using the razr tutorial. I doubted my flash worked because the tutorials i have looked at mentioned that after the flash was successful i should have been able to see a 3g icon on the top right of my screen. However that was not the case, it was not until i did an actual esn change that i received the 3g icon on top of the screen.

Nerd
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by Jasong View Post
    Thank you. I did end up using the razr tutorial .I searched all over the net and some people hinted at using the razr tutorial. I doubted my flash worked because the tutorials i have looked at mentioned that after the flash was successful i should have been able to see a 3g icon on the top right of my screen. However that was not the case, it was not until i did an actual esn change that i received the 3g icon on top of the screen.

Good job. Cricket changed the system a year or so ago, and that's why you need to have the phone activated first to get data...Lesson for the next time
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information