Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Mathesar, Do you have Google Play Music, Google Play Books and/or Google Hangouts running?

My Google Play was the zombie app taking a lot of cpu and also not wanting to stay dead. I am seeing a lot of 3G data when Muve is running, but I am not seeing the massive use you are seeing. Have you requested a trouble ticket to have it reviewed? Did you purchase from a local store, or via the website?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto G

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
    Mathesar, Do you have Google Play Music, Google Play Books and/or Google Hangouts running?

My Google Play was the zombie app taking a lot of cpu and also not wanting to stay dead. I am seeing a lot of 3G data when Muve is running, but I am not seeing the massive use you are seeing. Have you requested a trouble ticket to have it reviewed? Did you purchase from a local store, or via the website?
    I purchased it from the website.

The only app for me that is persistently running in the stock task manager is Google Play Music (hold Home key / Pie chart icon on the left) but the CPU usage for this app always sits at 0% so I figure its not a big deal.

Ever since Cricket had me reprogram my phone a few days ago the data usage stats have barely increased on the cricket website so hopefully it's sorted out now.

Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Same issue here. My Mercury never came close 2 the limit but after 2 weeks of working full time n using WiFi at Home I've mysteriously maxed out. Called Cricket n showerinthe only fix they offer is a ten dollar higher package. Even after disabling Google Play

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Well, after about a months worth of data use, my phone says 755mb used. Mycricket.com account says 612 out of 2560 (or 1020 out of 2560) used depending on which usage chart you look at. So the account use number is matching up better with the phone use number this month. Reasons my chart use isnt near maxed out like in the past? maybe because i've sent many less attachments in my texts this month? Three different usage numbers with more than a 50 mb spread, shame on you Cricket.

Customer Since
    Phone
    Moto G

As of today the phone is showing 292MB data usage from July 31st til now, and Cricket sent me a text message saying my 2.5GB allowance has been reached for the month.

I'm not using the phone any different than my previous Huawei Mercury and it never went over 1GB usage per month so not sure what to do.

Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

Quote Originally Posted by Mathesar View Post
    As of today the phone is showing 292MB data usage from July 31st til now, and Cricket sent me a text message saying my 2.5GB allowance has been reached for the month.

I'm not using the phone any different than my previous Huawei Mercury and it never went over 1GB usage per month so not sure what to do.
    check your account on cricket's website www.mycricket.com or contact customer care (611) to find out how much cricket says you really used. hopefully if enough people call in and are having this issue cricket will notice.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information