Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Post Fredrock - New User

Hi Group,
    so I joined Cricket Users with the Intention of Flashing a Nexus S 4G to Cricket, I was successful. So with that said I decided that without the form this would not have been possible. So I donated to the Silver Level and plan on being a helpful member here. I am like everyone here an average user. I am great at Photoshop so if you need some wallpapers, Icons or other GFX let me know and we can get it done. I look forward to the ongoing support and knowledge that is shared here. This forum looks promising....

On a Side note about myself I have always been into phones. I started with a Nokia (I donít remember the model), than moved to a Samsung A920, After that I went with a Sprint Mogul (HTC PPC 6800) than to a HTC Touch Pro, Than a Blackberry Tour, Now a Nexus S 4G, I have to say that the Nexus is where its at. I have been flashing ROMs and making custom icons, skins, and working with others to design graphics. Itís a passion I carry and look forward to sharing with you.

2. Remove this advertisement.

It's nice to have you here.

If you'd like, feel free to make some wallpapers. If there is anything else you'd like to design, go ahead. You can post it in this forum here: Off Topic Discussion

So, you've been with Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and now Android. If you had to put them in order, from your most favorite to your least favorite, what would the order be, and why?

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Welcome to the forum! We look forward to what you can offer us!
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Customer Since
    8/9/2012
    Phone
    Flashed Nexus S 4G

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post

It's nice to have you here.

If you'd like, feel free to make some wallpapers. If there is anything else you'd like to design, go ahead. You can post it in this forum here: Off Topic Discussion

So, you've been with Windows Mobile, Blackberry, and now Android. If you had to put them in order, from your most favorite to your least favorite, what would the order be, and why?
    I liked Blackberry... If I didnt leave it in the back of a taxi I would probably still have my Tour
    Android = Will Rule Everything
    Windows= Can not forget what I learned.

Quote Originally Posted by fredrock View Post
    I liked Blackberry... If I didnt leave it in the back of a taxi I would probably still have my Tour
    Android = Will Rule Everything
    Windows= Can not forget what I learned.
    Android is my favorite. If I didn't have Android, I would probably have Windows Mobile. Blackberry would be my last choice.

Phone
    Mercury M886

with apologies as a prerequisite...I HATE Backberrys, love Android but if I could get a Win Mobile configured my way I'd jump all over it!! I carry an old disconnected Sprint PPC6200 (I think) at work just to have access to Pocket Excel to keep track of inventory!

@Fredrock>>>I may be able to send some business your way; I need a couple of ass kicking yet simple Logos built

Thread Information