Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Balsam

Glad to have found this forum.

Hey and thanks for having me here.Ive been wanting to learn how to flash my Droid X to Cricket.I recently found this excellent thread http://www.cricketusers.com/verizon-...-internet.html .

Im wanting to try this method so i can flash my X to Cricket.I noticed androidtocricket has a mail in service but i would really like to learn how to do this myself just in case something happens and i need to reflash the phone to cricket again.I would like to donate some money for helping me along the way.I have a few questions that im hoping androidtocricket can help me with or anyone else that has the answers.Here goes the questions i have.

My X isnt currently on any network.I have flashed Apex 1.4.0 to the phone.I do have a nandroid back up of the phone.One questions is,can i flash the X to cricket with any custom Rom on it? From what i read in the X to Cricket thread above this seems to be ok .
    My next question is whats holding me back atm..I dont currently have a cricket number.I would like to know what would be the most efficient/cheapest way for me to get a cricket number so i can start working on flashing my X to Cricket?

One more question for now.Ive read that some people that flash a droid to cricket dont always have the android $55 plan.I prettty much plan on getting the android plan but i was just curious what is the pros and cons to the $45 plan and the $55 plan when im talking about flashing my X to Cricket?

Thanks for the help and im glad to be here,
    Balsam

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Hi everyone.My former name was Balsam.To make a long story short I had forgotten my password and I made this new account.Admin, I would like to keep this N2Droid account.The Balsam account says suspended but I think its because I tried the wrong password so many times...

Happy to see the forum still active.The name change had me confused but all is good.I really need to catch up on the forums so ill be browsing around.

Cheers,
    N2Droid
    Last edited by N2Droid; 09-24-2011 at 01:07 PM.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Because of SPAM, I think I had to clear out some old accounts if they were inactive.

Use the contact form to e-mail me a request with all the info. I'd need your birthdate on there and e-mail address you used for it.

Welcome back.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Just sent that to ya.

I'm loving this forum app. Looking forward to catching up. Thanks for the help. If there is any issues just message me.

I want to keep this account.Balsam can be locked down

Hello, N2Droid. How are you?

Im doing good Avenue thanks.Reading up on a few things, playing words with friends, watching some tv and sipping on a Pumpkin Ale.
    Last edited by N2Droid; 09-24-2011 at 09:43 PM.

Thread Information