Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Thread: Hello from Ohio

Overall activity: 0%

Hello from Ohio

I was thrown in to the whole cell phone flashing thing when a buddy of mine opened a cell phone store. I am an Xbox 360 modder normally , but have learned a lot about Androids and CDMA phones in general over the past few months.

I look forward to finding all the information I need here. I am frequent forum visitor at Xbox-Scene , and I know to READ before asking anything ... I am a n00b at flashing phones , but once I get the basics down , it is simpler in some was , for example no soldering is required ... Thank You
    Juggahaxor

2. Remove this advertisement.

Hello there fellow Ohio citizen, looks like I might soon hit you up for xbox modding. I've been learning about it myself but I'm not the best and soldering and rightly so kind of nervous about doing so.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Welcome to the forum.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

I missed this post..

Welcome!!

What up juggalo! Nice to see a fellow ninja on the nerd scene. Im also in ohio, travel between dayton and columbus at the moment. and i really stick to ps3 but im a master flasher and android tech going on 10yrs. Anything you wanna know hit me up. Cant wait for cricket to get into columbus but as it is right now they have service and bring it into the area but not flash in that area. the market demands it! Im thinking about moving back down between cincy and dayton if i can find steady employment in my field. which is this, i have a degree in robotics and computer science.

Thread Information