Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

hi i'm TWILIGHT SPARKLE

My Introduction

Hello Everyone im Twilight Sparkle.
    [ yes,... im a Pony ]

my ISP is PonyCast!

i have taking a worm hole into your dimension before & lets just say i wont do that again.
    humans are strange and walk strange, ill stick to my dimension in Ponyville. i do find it strange though how i can access your cellular network as well as internet? makes me wounder if big brother is not only trying to take over space, but other dimensions as well.

i live in another Dimension in a Town Called ( Ponyville ) it's a town in Equestria.
    by the way its an [ imaginary world ]

im here to help provide answers if i possible can? i am a pony......

i can come on sometimes as a Troll, im sorry in advance, sometimes i dont read all the post, im to lazy and then next thing i know i post the same thing as someone else.

i hope i can provide the info you guess need.

i work @ a cricket store in Ponyville, where i BYOD & Flash Phones as well as Unlock Phones and repair phones and sell many carriers. i wont get into that. no free advertisement lol!

if you liked my Post's, then find the [ Reputation ] and like/approval it

Order received, Noblesse Oblige, I pray for your continued service as a Cricket User.

i has uploaded a few photos of me at home. please enjoy.
    twiligh_troll.jpgtwilight_sparkle_and_the__hater_gipsy_kid_by_hundebleonidasx-d6lch2z.jpg1.jpgimages.jpg
    Photos's of me Trolling - & Youtube - & other

Please Help Support this website & use the Cricket Users Link below when buying or looking at ebay as well as do some donations! your donations help keep this site around so that we all can benefits from the site and help each other out.
    If you need to buy something from

(
    Ebay

), please use this
    LINK

every time and
    support the forum!

NOTICE:
    i do know that ponys are not real, im not a sick freak, i just like to provide all of you with Info as well as humor as you read & post & find what you need to help distract you from being sad.

Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 05-31-2014 at 02:49 AM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    ZTE Sonata 4G

Greetings Twilight, Glad to see you on here, I'm a Unicorn myself and I'm glad to see another Friendship is Magic fan on there (I thought I was the only one sadly ) I wish you luck in the future with the Cricket GSM Switch over, I've been loving it here in my side of Equestria

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

Hmmmm, I am not a unicorn, but would be interested in knowing where in the Visalia, CA area you work. You do not accept PM. PM me an address and I will drop in on you when in the area.

Overall activity: 18.0%
    Customer Since
    mar 2006
    Phone
    sg3

Visalia? That's right down the street (hour) from where I'm at in Madera. Greetings pony! Though I prefer mustangs lol

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by BoredOOMM View Post
    Hmmmm, I am not a unicorn, but would be interested in knowing where in the Visalia, CA area you work. You do not accept PM. PM me an address and I will drop in on you when in the area.
    im not really in Visalia, CA.... but i im a just a few miles away... i dont wanna list my real location..... its UnDisclosed.....

i dont want people to visit me everyday in person....... ponys are very shy..... its cool to post & share info online.....

but i do go to Visalia, CA 2 to 3 times a month...... to visit the Visalia Mall..... Wal-Mart, WinCo, for the cheap prices, where i live the shopping centers are and arm & leg and sometimes a first born.... so i has to go to Visalia to buy my pony food!

** i dont accept PM's **
    the reason why is it seems like more people want to sell or trade me INFO for Money and its like come one people.... sharieng is caring stop selling, using PM, there is a market place on the forum?.... use that..

other people just ask random questions that are already on this site as well as posted more then 3 times already.... so i just block all pms. please please use the Search button & learn how to use a search site people.

---------- Post added at 02:20 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:17 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by sonasam300 View Post
    Visalia? That's right down the street (hour) from where I'm at in Madera. Greetings pony! Though I prefer mustangs lol

Sent from my SCH-R530C using Tapatalk

ya yes Madera, is about 1hr away..... mustang's are cool if i get one it will be in that Rust/orange color!

Thread Information