Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



View Poll Results: Do you think the Huawei Ascend is worth it or should you wait the Huawei Glory

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Total get the ascend 2

    1 7.69%
  • The phone is worth it, but the Glory is more worth it

    8 61.54%
  • Both are worth

    4 30.77%
  • This question is over loading my brain. I can't decide

    0 0%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Results 16 to 25 of 25

Thread: Huawei Ascend 2

  1. #16
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    32
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    It depends on how much money you have to spend. You'd only lose a little money if you purchased the Ascend 2 now and then switched to the Glory. Oh, but that would cost you 30 bucks in ESN change fees huh? Well our supporting members get free changes for 12.99 per year. Lol...
    So does that mean I can change my phone for free by just paying 12.99 per year?

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #17
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Quote Originally Posted by Lucien90 View Post
    So does that mean I can change my phone for free by just paying 12.99 per year?
    =) Yep! For your entire account.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  4. #18
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    32
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    =) Yep! For your entire account.
    Is there a limit to how many phones I can change? And how would sign up?

    There's a question that I've been meaning to ask but couldn't find the right person. I know that android 2.2 gives you the ability to get adobe flash and app2SD, but why can't the Ascend 2 support Adode flash even when it's running on 2.3.3? I saw a video on YouTube that showed how the first Ascend could run flash, although it wasn't that smooth. The Ascend 1 supports adobe flash and it's running on 2.2, but why doesn't the Ascend 2 support flash even on 2.3.3?

    Can someone explain to me about why the ascend 2 doesnt support flash on 2.3.3? Sorry to everyone about the multiply post, I just found out that you're not suppose to post multiple post, so there's no way for me to delete the other post.
    Last edited by avenue; 07-17-2011 at 04:38 PM.

  5. #19
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Lucien90 View Post
    Is there a limit to how many phones I can change? And how would sign up?

    There's a question that I've been meaning to ask but couldn't find the right person. I know that android 2.2 gives you the ability to get adobe flash and app2SD, but why can't the Ascend 2 support Adode flash even when it's running on 2.3.3? I saw a video on YouTube that showed how the first Ascend could run flash, although it wasn't that smooth. The Ascend 1 supports adobe flash and it's running on 2.2, but why doesn't the Ascend 2 support flash even on 2.3.3?

    Can someone explain to me about why the ascend 2 doesnt support flash on 2.3.3? Sorry to everyone about the multiply post, I just found out that you're not suppose to post multiple post, so there's no way for me to delete the other post.
    I put the posts together for you.

    The Ascend 2's processor doesn't support Flash. That's why it doesn't work.

    Here is information on supporting memberships: http://www.cricketusers.com/payments.php

  6. #20
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    32
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    [QUOTE=avenue

    The Ascend 2's processor doesn't support Flash. That's why it doesn't work.

    well that's kinda sad since it works on the first ascend even though it has a lower processor, but don't be bother with that because everything on the ascend 2 feels and look better. I recommend buying it if you have the money.

  7. #21
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Lucien90 View Post

    The Ascend 2's processor doesn't support Flash. That's why it doesn't work.

    well that's kinda sad since it works on the first ascend even though it has a lower processor, but don't be bother with that because everything on the ascend 2 feels and look better. I recommend buying it if you have the money.
    Are you talking about Adobe Flash? Are you able to play YouTube videos within the web browser?
    Last edited by avenue; 07-18-2011 at 12:19 PM.

  8. #22
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    VA
    Posts
    32
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend



    [QUOTE=avenue;15106]
    Quote Originally Posted by Lucien90 View Post

    Are you talking about Adobe Flash? Are you able to play YouTube videos within the web browser?
    I'm talking about YouTube videos within the web browser. I don't think most 2.2-2.3 devices are able to play videos that are not YouTube videos within the web browser

  9. #23
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Dec 2011
    Location
    glenarden
    Posts
    2



    Who know how to root huawei ascend 2 my bro did but doesn't Wang to tell me can u tell me what to.install an video



    Do u no how to root huawei ascend 2
    Pls
    help

  10. #24
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by juwon View Post
    Who know how to root huawei ascend 2 my bro did but doesn't Wang to tell me can u tell me what to.install an video



    Do u no how to root huawei ascend 2
    Pls
    help
    Please press the "Menu" button on your phone when you're on the Android application, then choose "Forums", and then look for the Huawei Ascend 2 forum. You should find more information in there.

  11. #25
    Senior Member
    Points: 22,444, Level: 93
    Overall activity: 0%
    Android Titan's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 52
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    portland oregon
    Posts
    761
    Phone
    Galaxy S3



    adobe flash player for 2.3.3 & 2.3.5

    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    I put the posts together for you.

    The Ascend 2's processor doesn't support Flash. That's why it doesn't work.

    Here is information on supporting memberships: http://www.cricketusers.com/payments.php
    Sorry to correct you but the ascend 2 will support flash i have adopbe flash player 11 runing on ascend
    com.adobe.flashplayer.apk


    but beside that hi im jon from unleashedprepaids and when it comes to the ascend 2 i can tell you how to change the boot logo so you can replace the stock huawei logo with any image full flash player and a new 200 gpu driver for better 2d/3d graphics

    Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I997 using Tapatalk

    Last edited by Android Titan; 03-09-2012 at 03:26 AM.

 

 
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. Replies: 16
    Last Post: 07-16-2011, 09:42 PM
  2. What Do You Think of the Huawei Ascend 2?
    By avenue in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 8
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 09:21 PM
  3. Huawei Ascend 2 or Huawei x5?
    By sm559 in forum Cricket Huawei Ascend 2 (M865)
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 07-12-2011, 11:41 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner