Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since

New to the forum...not so new to the site.

What's up CU!?

I'm nate, I've been a lurker on the site for a while. I've even used the site as a reference for rooting my two previous cricket phones (the Ascend 1 and Mercury). I have been with cricket since 2006 and cant really see why that would change. I now have a Cricket Samsung Galaxy s3 and I'm LOVING it. I came here initially to see if rooting this phone would be worth it or not, but truth be told I'm scared to. Here's to hoping I dont chicken out for too long

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

New to the forum...not so new to the site.

Welcome! Glad to have ya!

Sent from my iPhone 5 using Tapatalk
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

nate is from memphis lol.

Overall activity: 10.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    Engage LT n8000

Sup Nate? Long time Cricket User here too. Started out with a little cheap$4!+ Motorola razr that I modded mop. Next was a hauwei ascend that really sucked then I got my ssung sch- r720, which I rooted,odded, and kept for like 3 years. Then I gave it to my 17 year old and got my engage Mt. Its not as powerful as your s3 but 1ghz snapdragon xcessor and 1gig on board ram with 2 gig on board storage anx an 8 gig external sd( trashed the muve sd card) its a great phone so far. Rooting the phones is generally pretty easy and you have to screw up really big to brick them. I believe there are quite a few tried and true methods for writing the s3. And then you can free up so much space by removing the boat that's it just gets better. Anyway, I'm Jay and I will help if I can. Nice to meet ya and welcome to CU

Thread Information