Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 13 of 13

Thread: New guy

  1. #1
    Member
    Points: 1,081, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    48
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3



    New guy

    I had my Cricket phone for awhile but decided to join up so I can learn all the tricks and tips and be on the lookout for a new phone.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Awesome!

    Welcome to My Cricket Forum!

    Have you heard about the new Huawei Glory? Cricket Huawei Glory

    Also, the Huawei Ascend 2: Cricket Huawei Ascend 2

    Along with the Huawei X5: Cricket Huawei Ideos X5

    They're the only Android phones that I'm aware of. I've heard about an Android Muve Music phone coming, but I don't have any information on that at this time.

    I see your phone is currently listed as "Huawei". So, I'm guessing you currently have the Huawei Ascend. Is that right?

  4. #3
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Do you work for GM?

  5. #4
    Jumpmaster
    Points: 2,456,084, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    Chris Rodriguez's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 456
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Location
    Des Moines, IA
    Posts
    4,421
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5



    Welcome Mike!

    ----- Sent on my Cricket Gingerbread Droid 2 on Cricket (tapatalk)
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

    If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

  6. #5
    Member
    Points: 1,081, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    48
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3



    Yes that's the phone I have. I don't know if I want to get another Huawei phone if they are not going to get any updates for it like my current phone. If I had to do it over I would have gotten the Zio instead. I don't work for GM but I had a lot of GM cars and I'm pretty familiar with them. With all the forums I'm on that's my screen name.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Mike View Post
    Yes that's the phone I have. I don't know if I want to get another Huawei phone if they are not going to get any updates for it like my current phone. If I had to do it over I would have gotten the Zio instead. I don't work for GM but I had a lot of GM cars and I'm pretty familiar with them. With all the forums I'm on that's my screen name.
    I can't say anything yet, but don't give up on Huawei. There might be more information I can release tomorrow.

    What I can say is, the Huawei Glory is supposed to be getting an update to Android 4.0! So, Huawei might start updating their phones, maybe even at a quicker rate.

    The Huawei Ascend has more unofficial support behind it than the Zio. So, if you want an unofficial version of Android 2.3, you can get it. I don't know if that's available on the Zio.

    I'm actually driving a GM car right now. The Chevy Cruze. It's a nice car. I'm also on a forum called Cruze Talk. Have you heard of it? I thought your name looked familiar, but that might be someone else on there.

  8. #7
    Member
    Points: 1,081, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 11
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    48
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3



    Well I am on a lot car forums. Yea I heard of that forum. I'm thinking of getting a Cruze as my next car if they make a SS version. You know I tried getting 2.2 following using that video you guys have but couldn't understand it.

  9. #8
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by GM_Mike View Post
    Well I am on a lot car forums. Yea I heard of that forum. I'm thinking of getting a Cruze as my next car if they make a SS version. You know I tried getting 2.2 following using that video you guys have but couldn't understand it.
    The Cruze is a nice car. If you have any questions, let me know. I'm currently driving the LS version. If they don't come out with a SS, you might be interested in getting the 1.4 Liter Turbo.

    This might be helpful to you: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...ei-ascend.html

    You also might be interested in this: http://www.cricketusers.com/cricket-...ei-ascend.html

  10. #9
    Junior Member
    Points: 447, Level: 8
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Fresno, CA
    Posts
    29
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend 2



    Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Awesome!

    Welcome to My Cricket Forum!

    Have you heard about the new Huawei Glory? Cricket Huawei Glory

    Also, the Huawei Ascend 2: Cricket Huawei Ascend 2

    Along with the Huawei X5: Cricket Huawei Ideos X5

    They're the only Android phones that I'm aware of. I've heard about an Android Muve Music phone coming, but I don't have any information on that at this time.

    I see your phone is currently listed as "Huawei". So, I'm guessing you currently have the Huawei Ascend. Is that right?
    Of the Huawei x5 and the Ascend 2, which one do you think will be better?

  11. #10
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by sm559 View Post
    Of the Huawei x5 and the Ascend 2, which one do you think will be better?
    I replied in your other thread.

    I'd go with the Huawei Ascend 2, since I haven't heard much about the Huawei X5 recently.

  12. #11
    Junior Member
    Points: 1,002, Level: 17
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Nashville and around the way
    Posts
    4
    Phone
    optimus



    ben with cricket for a wile an just found this site interested in learning new tips an tricks an comment on wat I may need to kno

  13. #12
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Javier View Post
    ben with cricket for a wile an just found this site interested in learning new tips an tricks an comment on wat I may need to kno
    Welcome!

  14. #13
    Senior Member
    Points: 1,825, Level: 25
    Overall activity: 0%
    whitefiretiger's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 18
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Lincoln, NE
    Posts
    472
    Phone
    EVO 4G Cricket



    Welcome
    Swyped from my Cricket Droid os 2.3.4 using Tapatalk

 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner