Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Huawei Ascend II

T-Mobile Convert

Hello all. I'm Marcus from Edinburg, TX by way of Dallas. I'm about to switch over to Cricket from T-Mobile and enter the world of real phones. I'll give you all my impressions of the Ascend 2 when I get my hands on it.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Welcome!

I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

I had the blackberry pearl with Tmobile. it gave me all kinds of trouble.

Phone
    EVO 4G

I had tmobile until I just switched over to cricket and they were not bad at all. I had an HD2 running android at 4G. I really couldn't complain but liked the idea of crickets cheap plans and the ability to use sprint and verizon phones on here. Lots of phones to choose from.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

well cricket doesnt have real phones they have fake phones, crappy phones, crappy service phones, glitching phones, refurbished phones, but very few real phones. i think u should stay with t-mobile if you dont want to call customer service each month and then yell at them for them to understand you.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by Julian 'juju' Villalobos View Post
    well cricket doesnt have real phones they have fake phones, crappy phones, crappy service phones, glitching phones, refurbished phones, but very few real phones. i think u should stay with t-mobile if you dont want to call customer service each month and then yell at them for them to understand you.
    Fake phones? Dude you're hilarious.
    Why do you have to call customer service every month? I was with Sprint nine years before my five with Cricket and I don't think I have called cs five times.

If you have issues with cricket let's hear them. Be concise and honest and I'll see if I can help you. You don't need to yell for me to understand.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by ksechrest View Post
    I had tmobile until I just switched over to cricket and they were not bad at all. I had an HD2 running android at 4G. I really couldn't complain but liked the idea of crickets cheap plans and the ability to use sprint and verizon phones on here. Lots of phones to choose from.

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    And the savings is pretty nice too.

I was with TMobile also. You wil love Cricket. They have a similar level of customer servce PLUS there is NO CONTRACT! I signed a few of those 2 year cotracts with TMobile and felt trapped. I am telling you, Cricket is a Godsend for someone llike me.

Phone
    EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by zmvb23a View Post
    I was with TMobile also. You wil love Cricket. They have a similar level of customer servce PLUS there is NO CONTRACT! I signed a few of those 2 year cotracts with TMobile and felt trapped. I am telling you, Cricket is a Godsend for someone llike me.
    Sorry, but Cricket's cust service does not compare to Tmobiles IMO. And TMO has 4G. That being said, I love no contract and the cheaper price of Cricket. Yes, the 2 year contract goes on and on and on!

This website and the admins definitely give Cricket's cust service a boost. It actually one-ups some carriers because you have the ability to private mssg/email your service requests to the admins. Who else offers that?!?

Why are you sorry? No apologies needed because you have an opinion and expereice that differs with mine. My expereince is just as I stated. I am not debating anything. Just stating the facts as I expereinced them in my 10 yearrs with T-Mobile; Cricket customer service compares to TMobile. And when you add no contracts, they have more of an incentive to give you as good or better customer service than TMobile.
    Not a debate. Just informing you.
    And no need to apologize again. You need not fear expressing your opinion, however it may differ from others.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by ksechrest View Post
    Sorry, but Cricket's cust service does not compare to Tmobiles IMO. And TMO has 4G. That being said, I love no contract and the cheaper price of Cricket. Yes, the 2 year contract goes on and on and on!

This website and the admins definitely give Cricket's cust service a boost. It actually one-ups some carriers because you have the ability to private mssg/email your service requests to the admins. Who else offers that?!?
    Actually T-mo doesnt have 4G. Their High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol, not 4G.
    Here's a bit more
    The problem with T-Mobile 4G? It's not 4G | DVICE

Supporting Member

Your right, thank you for saying something. I was with t-mobile since voicestream.

Thanks for the follow up. I did not know that additional information but was coming at it from a customer service point of view. Your post adds more credence to mine. Its all good though. Bottom line, Cricket has responded beautifully to consumer demand and continues to provide a service that is price appropriately. That is about all that most people ask for – a fair deal for both sides.

Phone
    EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Actually T-mo doesnt have 4G. Their High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol, not 4G.
    Here's a bit more

Interesting read.

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Here's a bit more

I heard LTE wasn't 4G either. I thought only LTE-Advanced was 4G. Did that change?

Thread Information