Sign Up Now FAQ
Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

 
Welcome to Cricket Users!



Results 1 to 15 of 15
  1. #1
    Junior Member
    Points: 844, Level: 15
    Overall activity: 0%

    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    Edinburg, Texas, United States
    Posts
    11
    Phone
    Huawei Ascend II



    T-Mobile Convert

    Hello all. I'm Marcus from Edinburg, TX by way of Dallas. I'm about to switch over to Cricket from T-Mobile and enter the world of real phones. I'll give you all my impressions of the Ascend 2 when I get my hands on it.

  2. Remove this advertisement.
  3. #2
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Welcome!

    I'm looking forward to hearing what you think.

  4. #3
    Junior Member b_s1984's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Location
    savannah
    Posts
    11



    I had the blackberry pearl with Tmobile. it gave me all kinds of trouble.

  5. #4
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    207
    Phone
    EVO 4G



    I had tmobile until I just switched over to cricket and they were not bad at all. I had an HD2 running android at 4G. I really couldn't complain but liked the idea of crickets cheap plans and the ability to use sprint and verizon phones on here. Lots of phones to choose from.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

  6. #5
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    South Elgin, Illinois, United States
    Posts
    6



    well cricket doesnt have real phones they have fake phones, crappy phones, crappy service phones, glitching phones, refurbished phones, but very few real phones. i think u should stay with t-mobile if you dont want to call customer service each month and then yell at them for them to understand you.

  7. #6
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by Julian 'juju' Villalobos View Post
    well cricket doesnt have real phones they have fake phones, crappy phones, crappy service phones, glitching phones, refurbished phones, but very few real phones. i think u should stay with t-mobile if you dont want to call customer service each month and then yell at them for them to understand you.
    Fake phones? Dude you're hilarious.
    Why do you have to call customer service every month? I was with Sprint nine years before my five with Cricket and I don't think I have called cs five times.

    If you have issues with cricket let's hear them. Be concise and honest and I'll see if I can help you. You don't need to yell for me to understand.

    Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

    Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

  8. #7
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by ksechrest View Post
    I had tmobile until I just switched over to cricket and they were not bad at all. I had an HD2 running android at 4G. I really couldn't complain but liked the idea of crickets cheap plans and the ability to use sprint and verizon phones on here. Lots of phones to choose from.

    Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    And the savings is pretty nice too.

  9. #8
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6



    I was with TMobile also. You wil love Cricket. They have a similar level of customer servce PLUS there is NO CONTRACT! I signed a few of those 2 year cotracts with TMobile and felt trapped. I am telling you, Cricket is a Godsend for someone llike me.

  10. #9
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    207
    Phone
    EVO 4G



    Quote Originally Posted by zmvb23a View Post
    I was with TMobile also. You wil love Cricket. They have a similar level of customer servce PLUS there is NO CONTRACT! I signed a few of those 2 year cotracts with TMobile and felt trapped. I am telling you, Cricket is a Godsend for someone llike me.
    Sorry, but Cricket's cust service does not compare to Tmobiles IMO. And TMO has 4G. That being said, I love no contract and the cheaper price of Cricket. Yes, the 2 year contract goes on and on and on!

    This website and the admins definitely give Cricket's cust service a boost. It actually one-ups some carriers because you have the ability to private mssg/email your service requests to the admins. Who else offers that?!?

  11. #10
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6



    Why are you sorry? No apologies needed because you have an opinion and expereice that differs with mine. My expereince is just as I stated. I am not debating anything. Just stating the facts as I expereinced them in my 10 yearrs with T-Mobile; Cricket customer service compares to TMobile. And when you add no contracts, they have more of an incentive to give you as good or better customer service than TMobile.
    Not a debate. Just informing you.
    And no need to apologize again. You need not fear expressing your opinion, however it may differ from others.

  12. #11
    Senior Member
    Points: 10,804, Level: 68
    Overall activity: 0%
    Woof's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 60
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Right here!
    Posts
    2,039
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D



    Quote Originally Posted by ksechrest View Post
    Sorry, but Cricket's cust service does not compare to Tmobiles IMO. And TMO has 4G. That being said, I love no contract and the cheaper price of Cricket. Yes, the 2 year contract goes on and on and on!

    This website and the admins definitely give Cricket's cust service a boost. It actually one-ups some carriers because you have the ability to private mssg/email your service requests to the admins. Who else offers that?!?
    Actually T-mo doesnt have 4G. Their High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol, not 4G.
    Here's a bit more
    The problem with T-Mobile 4G? It's not 4G | DVICE





  13. #12
    Supporting Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    Canton, Ohio
    Posts
    288



    Your right, thank you for saying something. I was with t-mobile since voicestream.

  14. #13
    Junior Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 10
    Join Date
    Jul 2011
    Posts
    6



    Thanks for the follow up. I did not know that additional information but was coming at it from a customer service point of view. Your post adds more credence to mine. Its all good though. Bottom line, Cricket has responded beautifully to consumer demand and continues to provide a service that is price appropriately. That is about all that most people ask for – a fair deal for both sides.

  15. #14
    Member
    Reputation
    Reputation 22
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Charlotte, NC
    Posts
    207
    Phone
    EVO 4G



    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Actually T-mo doesnt have 4G. Their High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol, not 4G.
    Here's a bit more
    The problem with T-Mobile 4G? It's not 4G | DVICE


    Interesting read.


  16. #15
    Senior Member
    Points: 51,481, Level: 100
    Overall activity: 0%
    avenue's Avatar
    Reputation
    Reputation 51
    Join Date
    May 2011
    Location
    New Jersey
    Posts
    2,805



    Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Actually T-mo doesnt have 4G. Their High-Speed Downlink Packet Access (HSDPA) is an enhanced 3G (third generation) mobile telephony communications protocol, not 4G.
    Here's a bit more
    The problem with T-Mobile 4G? It's not 4G | DVICE


    I heard LTE wasn't 4G either. I thought only LTE-Advanced was 4G. Did that change?


 

 

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Similar Threads

  1. HTC ThunderBolt case review: Seidio CONVERT Combo
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-21-2011, 11:00 AM
  2. HTC EVO 4G case review: Seidio CONVERT Combo
    By CU-News in forum Android News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 06-09-2011, 11:51 AM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Advertise With Us?
Advertise with us? (Position 1 - Advertise with Us) Small Banner