Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 28.0%
    Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Whats up, The name's Tech Digital

Im here to contribute some of my knowledge to the forum as well as maybe learn a couple things from the veterans here!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by techdigital View Post
    Im here to contribute some of my knowledge to the forum as well as maybe learn a couple things from the veterans here!
    yeah uh look your new so i'll be easy on you. I'm a proven dev, have been across many different platforms. Don't say things like that just make your impact. These guys have plenty of resources and knowledge as well as guys who think they know everything. How old are you? Speaking as a veteran and android coder since the G1 i'd say tone it down.

What are you proficient in?

From what i'm reading you have almost no knowledge of the actual platform beyond an intermediate user with the issues you were having.
    Last edited by Thomas Romspert; 06-12-2011 at 07:18 PM.

Overall activity: 0%

Welcome to My Cricket Forum! I look forward to seeing your future posts.

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Easy on me like my father i never had? :)

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post
    yeah uh look your new so i'll be easy on you. I'm a proven dev, have been across many different platforms. Don't say things like that just make your impact. These guys have plenty of resources and knowledge as well as guys who think they know everything. How old are you? Speaking as a veteran and android coder since the G1 i'd say tone it down.

From what i'm reading you have almost no knowledge of the actual platform beyond an intermediate user with the issues you were having.
    What did i say that was so wrong? I didnt say anything but i would share what i know be it a little or alot and maybe learn from more experienced members.... You need to quit being so emotional and get off your own dick long enough to realize that its not all about you or me or anybody else, were all trying to do the same thing, some better then others but I NEVER SAID I WAS BETTER THEN ANYBODY so u tone it down, 2ndly im a grown man and i say what i wanna say, if you dont like it dont look, its that simple, IM 25 isnt that why we have a age on the profile? OR DONT YOU LOOK? dont ask stupid questions it makes you look elementary.

Guys, calm down. The next person who adds fuel to this fire is getting an official warning.

We're all here to share our knowledge, and learn from others. If you have any more problems feel free to send me a PM.

Enjoy the forum!

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

I feel the same way i just got fired up because i dont see where i said anything wrong in my initial post, and i dont take kindly to anybody that feels high and mighty! Either way its nice to meet you both.

I feel the same way i just got fired up because i dont see where i said anything wrong in my initial post, and i dont take kindly to anybody that feels high and mighty! Either way its nice to meet you both.
    It was nice meeting you too.

How did you find My Cricket Forum? Did you find us on Facebook, Google, were you recommended here by a friend, or something else?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by Thomas Romspert View Post

As we say in the military, at ease. Introduction threads are typically flame free zones and your behavior is not even welcome in any other part of the forum.

@techdigital Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post questions or share your knowledge with others.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

I found the forum thru google! and then i ended up texting someone at the ESN number for the forum and he told me to join and post about flashing my Droid X, I build computers and produce music, the phone flashing was something i just tried one day and ended up liking the challenge.

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    As we say in the military, at ease. Introduction threads are typically flame free zones and your behavior is not even welcome in any other part of the forum.

@techdigital Welcome to the forum. Feel free to post questions or share your knowledge with others.

Thanks alot fam! i was wondering after reading the first reply was i in the right place, because i dont start nothing with anybody and avoid situations where i will,that said i dont like to be walked on But i said everything in good spirits when i introduced myself i wasnt even tryint to be a know it all. lol

I found the forum thru google! and then i ended up texting someone at the ESN number for the forum and he told me to join and post about flashing my Droid X, I build computers and produce music, the phone flashing was something i just tried one day and ended up liking the challenge.
    Awesome!

Do you build computers and produce music for fun, or do you do that for a living?

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Awesome!

Do you build computers and produce music for fun, or do you do that for a living?
    In a word... "Both" lol

In a word... "Both" lol
    Oh, that's cool.

I'd like to build a computer sometime. I've heard it's cheaper to buy all of the parts separate, but I think I'd prefer to buy a kit from Tigerdirect or Newegg, that way I know everything is compatible. If I bought it on my own I might make a mistake and be stuck with something that isn't compatible.

Phone
    Moto Droid 3

Quote Originally Posted by avenue View Post
    Oh, that's cool.

I'd like to build a computer sometime. I've heard it's cheaper to buy all of the parts separate, but I think I'd prefer to buy a kit from Tigerdirect or Newegg, that way I know everything is compatible. If I bought it on my own I might make a mistake and be stuck with something that isn't compatible.

Newegg is Great, Tiger Direct is aggraving because of all the mail in rebates! feel free to drop me a list of everything youre planning to get for your build and ill make sure youre ready to go!

Newegg is Great, Tiger Direct is aggraving because of all the mail in rebates! feel free to drop me a list of everything youre planning to get for your build and ill make sure youre ready to go!
    Alright, if I decide to build a computer I'll try to remember to let you know. Thanks!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information