Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Full Flash HTC One Max to Cricket: Talk, Text, MMS, Internet (Guide)

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	htc-one-max-silver.jpg 
Views:	2787 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	4675

WORK IN PROGRESS NOTICE - I am going to try and do more Cricket tutorials again. I'll probably be a little rusty, but I believe it is important to the community that I devote a little more time on this website.

The HTC One Max is a huge 5.9" device that borders on phablet and tablet size. There are currently about 3 versions of this device. 2 are CDMA with global capability (Sprint / Verizon). The other is pure GSM.

I have the Verizon version in my possession and that is what this tutorial will be based on, should I be able to complete it. I'll try to find the important information necessary to get the Sprint version working as well.

Required Files

Connecting the Device to your PC

1. Plug in the device.

2. Go to the dialer (like you're going to make a phone call) and dial ##3424# <talk>. The phone should go into "DM Command Service".

20131230_072830_w-rd.jpg

NOTE:
    The phone CANNOT be in Global Mode or it will not work. You will get the error "Connection problem or invalid MMI Code". It tries to run it as a USDD code (GSM).

To change phone modes go to > settings > click mobile data (the actual text and not the toggle) > preferred network. Choose LTE / CDMA.

Name:	20131230_072801_W Rd.jpg 
Views:	4233 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	4676

***current progress***

1. HTC Diag will probably appear in your device manager (right click My Computer > properties > device manager).
    2. If it has an exclamation mark (yellow), right click and go to properties or update driver. Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > Show all devices > Have disk > Browse to the location of your files > Choose the appropriate 32 or 64 bit driver > Click next > Choose to continue if it throws up a warning.
    3. Now in device manager you should see HTC Modem or something similar. The entry might be under modem, or you'll see some HTC Diagnostic Port under ports. Go into the properties if the port number is not displayed. It's helpful to know this port number.

Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

almost 6 monthsa waiting for the reset of your results and info

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rodriguez View Post

Name:	htc-one-max-silver.jpg 
Views:	2787 
Size:	48.2 KB 
ID:	4675

WORK IN PROGRESS NOTICE - I am going to try and do more Cricket tutorials again. I'll probably be a little rusty, but I believe it is important to the community that I devote a little more time on this website.

The HTC One Max is a huge 5.9" device that borders on phablet and tablet size. There are currently about 3 versions of this device. 2 are CDMA with global capability (Sprint / Verizon). The other is pure GSM.

I have the Verizon version in my possession and that is what this tutorial will be based on, should I be able to complete it. I'll try to find the important information necessary to get the Sprint version working as well.

Required Files

Connecting the Device to your PC

1. Plug in the device.

2. Go to the dialer (like you're going to make a phone call) and dial ##3424# <talk>. The phone should go into "DM Command Service".

Name:	20131230_072830_W Rd.jpg 
Views:	399 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	4677

NOTE:
    The phone CANNOT be in Global Mode or it will not work. You will get the error "Connection problem or invalid MMI Code". It tries to run it as a USDD code (GSM).

To change phone modes go to > settings > click mobile data (the actual text and not the toggle) > preferred network. Choose LTE / CDMA.

Name:	20131230_072801_W Rd.jpg 
Views:	4233 
Size:	55.8 KB 
ID:	4676

***current progress***

1. HTC Diag will probably appear in your device manager (right click My Computer > properties > device manager).
    2. If it has an exclamation mark (yellow), right click and go to properties or update driver. Browse my computer for driver software > Let me pick from a list of device drivers on my computer > Show all devices > Have disk > Browse to the location of your files > Choose the appropriate 32 or 64 bit driver > Click next > Choose to continue if it throws up a warning.
    3. Now in device manager you should see HTC Modem or something similar. The entry might be under modem, or you'll see some HTC Diagnostic Port under ports. Go into the properties if the port number is not displayed. It's helpful to know this port number.

Overall activity: 4.0%

HTC ONE Max flash to cricket

What do I do after enabling DM Command Service??
    I just upgraded my Droid 3, which I flashed myself, to the HTC ONE please help...

Thread Information