Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Exclamation [Services] Full Cricket Phone Flashing Service

removed! by nubcake
    Last edited by xxnubcakexx; 06-05-2012 at 07:07 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Just wanted to let ya know you can't post your flashing services on cricketusers without permission from the admin -_- also I ment post in craigslist not the forum lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

oops, i did on cragslist, ill remove till i talk to chris ^_-
    Last edited by xxnubcakexx; 06-05-2012 at 07:46 PM.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Just wanted to let ya know you can't post your flashing services on cricketusers without permission from the admin -_- also I ment post in craigslist not the forum lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Thanks oriax.

nubcake, You'll have to wait to talk to Chris when he returns mid month. Since flashing is sold by the forum on the forum, I would suspect the answer will be no, but you can ask.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

chaloval

FYI.. cricket corporate stores are now able to flash any cdma phone. Partial/full flash. They are using flash2talk

Quote Originally Posted by chaloval View Post
    FYI.. cricket corporate stores are now able to flash any cdma phone. Partial/full flash. They are using flash2talk
    So I can take a Verizon phone to a corporate store, and they will flash it?

Sent from my M886

chaloval

Yes sir. That is correct. Not sure if all the markets are doing it. Here in AZ we started on June 1st. $10 for lite flash (half), $20 for full flash (data).

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Yes sir. That is correct. Not sure if all the markets are doing it. Here in AZ we started on June 1st. $10 for lite flash (half), $20 for full flash (data).
    And most of the corp stores doing the flashing dont have a clue what they are doing. Couple that with FTTs convoluted process, and you get an awful customer experience and a poorly flashed device.

Go to a dealer, pay a little more and get it done right.

Cricket corp has no business flashing. It slows their already pis poor service times and is just another way to undercut the already struggling dealers.

Support a local business, the cricket dealer, and flash your phones there.
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Phone
    Samsung Indulge

Quote Originally Posted by xxnubcakexx View Post
    oops, i did on cragslist, ill remove till i talk to chris ^_-
    Are you the one posting on Craigslist offering to sell flashing software to anyone for $200 to $249?

chaloval

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    And most of the corp stores doing the flashing dont have a clue what they are doing. Couple that with FTTs convoluted process, and you get an awful customer experience and a poorly flashed device.

Go to a dealer, pay a little more and get it done right.

Cricket corp has no business flashing. It slows their already pis poor service times and is just another way to undercut the already struggling dealers.

Support a local business, the cricket dealer, and flash your phones there.
    FYI.. The phones being flashed are done remotely by F2T. Representatives just got to plug in the phones to the cpu and its done within 10 minutes. AND IT'S DONE RIGHT FOR LESS. I have done about 20 phones in one week, and none have issues. Everyone has the right to flash phones, and its just another option for the customer.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

FYI.. The phones being flashed are done remotely by F2T. Representatives just got to plug in the phones to the cpu and its done within 10 minutes. AND IT'S DONE RIGHT FOR LESS. I have done about 20 phones in one week, and none have issues. Everyone has the right to flash phones, and its just another option for the customer.
    Bah. the RIGHT to flash phones... youre hilarious.

Obviously youre not a dealer so I wouldnt expect you to understand that this is hurting our businesses. If you have done 20 in a week then you are either a cricket employee or youre lying. No customer would flash 20 phones in a week.

chaloval

I work for a corporate store thank you very much, being with the company 10 years. And by 20 phones, I mean different customers not one customer with 20 phones.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

I work for a corporate store thank you very much, being with the company 10 years. And by 20 phones, I mean different customers not one customer with 20 phones.
    I could tell that you are a corp employee. It's great that you are doing so many phones for your customers and that FTT has FINALLY made their flashing process easier. It doesnt change the fact that Crickets decision to price it this was has hurt the dealers. I dont expect you to care about that.

So do you guys guarantee the flash? If it fails for some reason do you reflash for free?
    Do you guarantee mms will work?
    What features do you guarantee?
    Is there a form that the customer has to sign to acknowledge these conditions of the flash?

Serious questions.

chaloval

I could tell that you are a corp employee. It's great that you are doing so many phones for your customers and that FTT has FINALLY made their flashing process easier. It doesnt change the fact that Crickets decision to price it this was has hurt the dealers. I dont expect you to care about that.

So do you guys guarantee the flash? If it fails for some reason do you reflash for free?
    Do you guarantee mms will work?
    What features do you guarantee?
    Is there a form that the customer has to sign to acknowledge these conditions of the flash?

Serious questions.
    Flash is guaranteed, if it fails F2T will reflash. MMS works 100% of the time. If the phone is capable of full flash, MMS works, WEB works and of course calls & text work.
    F2T guarantees the flash if customer wipes the flash by mistake up to 6 months. Also if a new PRL comes up it can be programmed into the phone for free. (Up to 6 months I think).
    There's a form customer needs to sign before the flash, acknowledging that cricket and f2t cannot be held liable if the phone bricks, explodes or catches on fire! Lol
    Last edited by Woof; 06-08-2012 at 02:10 PM. Reason: restored quote bracket

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Flash is guaranteed, if it fails F2T will reflash. MMS works 100% of the time. If the phone is capable of full flash, MMS works, WEB works and of course calls & text work.
    F2T guarantees the flash if customer wipes the flash by mistake up to 6 months. Also if a new PRL comes up it can be programmed into the phone for free. (Up to 6 months I think).
    There's a form customer needs to sign before the flash, acknowledging that cricket and f2t cannot be held liable if the phone bricks, explodes or catches on fire! Lol
    Well I hate to break it to you but no one can guarantee that MMS will work 100% of the time, especially when it comes to android phones. MMS has always been the weak point. You just need to look through the forum for posts relating to MMS to see evidence of this.
    In fact is has long been Cricket's position that only talk and text were ever supported on flashed phones.

Is this guarantee in writing? If so would you mind posting it for us to see?

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information