Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

For Sale: 2 HTC Touch Pro 2 phones - unlocked, custom ROM, flashed to Cricket

I have 2 HTC Touch Pro 2 phones in excellent condition, no scratches on the screens. Both have the custom Juicy ROM installed, they're completely unlocked, and flashed to Cricket.

Both of these are "Sprint World Phones", meaning they support CDMA AND GSM networks (e.g. you can use it on Cricket, Sprint, Verizon, ATT, TMobile and nearly any carrier in the world that you want).

Both have extra batteries and chargers. Batteries are in excellent shape too, nearly new.

Asking $150 for each phone.

For another $50 I'll throw 2 extra phones: a StarComm PPC 6700, flashed to Cricket, plus a Samsung SPH-A640 triband phone flashed to Cricket, both in good condition.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Speedy

Im willing to give you a Samsung Transform and Lg Optimus C for one of these but not cash. If you want to just let me know.

Quote Originally Posted by shifty View Post
    Im willing to give you a Samsung Transform and Lg Optimus C for one of these but not cash. If you want to just let me know.
    I appreciate the offer. But I don't need other phones. So if I traded you then I'd wind up with 2 phones to sell instead of one (sold one of the TP2's already and have one left, in excellent A1 condition)

You can of course sell yours and buy mine

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Speedy

I have the optimus up for sale on here at the moment and if i do sell them ill check back with you to see if you still have it

Thread Information