Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Supporting Member

Samsung epic 4g flashed to cricket - 135

Great condition phone
    have 2 in stock. Adult owned and practically brand new. Already flashed them to cricket.

2. Remove this advertisement.

Have any pics? What's included - USB, case, anything?

Supporting Member

There's a dock included,A case, and the usb cable/charger. PM me and I can probably get you some pics.

Banned
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Droid Bionic

Great phone to have on cricket!! I loved mine when i had it. GL with the sale!

Whats the dock? a charger? Someone told me they can flash an iphone over to cricket -can that be done?

Supporting Member

yeah but its a waste to do. you can hardly text unless you use google voice for it

Mr romspert I thought u were laid up in bed sick and been knocked out on morphine since Monday? According to
    Ur brother. This add sounds familiar. Hmmmmm would this be the same epic4g u sold me on Saturday
    With the same dock u said was suppose to come with mine????

Supporting Member

no sir. im answering his messages. i have an accoungt on here too. he has a whole drawer full of phones and parts so i cant answer that because idk.

Haha. This is where all the action is. How's the dock, I know it was loose in the package - didn't damage anything tho, right? Just make sure when its on its way back tomorrow, along with my EVO from your other post here, the black one with the clean ESN, that it's packaged properly. Glad to see you made your recovery from your emergency surgery,and are back in the flashing business - or,wait, was it you worked 13 hours a day, and couldn't get to the P.O.? I forget now - so many lies, I get em confused almost as much as you do.

I told you you wouldn't get away with stealing from people from the android forums so are you planning on sending my palm pre plus and storm 2 back oh no wait you have disappeared again I am taking legal action now thief he is stealing all of these phones everyone beware. By the way this is WV_ANDROID yeah you know me I have emails and all to prove to authorities your a thief.

romspert u been caught "Bud" i think the best for u to do is make right with us on the deals u have made with us and move on. is it worth at the age of 19 ending up in jail and being butt raped by ur best friend bubba or worse over a few hundred bucks??? do u not realize thats exactly where this is heading for u? the guys u ripped off over at android forums aren't messing around with u. they have banded together thru private messageing emails and by phone to take the proper steps in filing crimanal charges against u. we have all the documents saved and printed and ready to go.

do the rite thing Bud.

Yeah he keeps telling me he is working 16 hour day's and for me to be patient i guess he is putting in alot of overtime stealing a real job would be less hours.

It's so amazing how he was laid up in a hospital bed - but then made a miraculous recovery, enough to where he could work 13hours, and miss my package at the PO, but then go online here at 5AM, and post my phones for sale - already flashed to cricket....amazing feat,I must say. And yes I know it's my Epic, because I sent the dock with it, and you even stated that it came with a "cool little charging dock". Well, it's Friday, and no contact from Thomas, or his "brother", so let the process begin.

Thread Information