Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    i see what youre saying, the trade in is ran by clover, but that sites DNS info isnt cricketcommunications, and leapwireless. mycricket.com is a site ran by cricket, with images hosted on crickets website and everything. with a clover wireless iframe.

maybe they are keeping it up because they plan on doing the promotion again? i dont know, but i think they should either take that part down or honor the trade in value plus 200$ and the triple trade.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

all i know is the reaosn they even has a TRADE in PROGRAM is the FCC said hey you AT&T you cant just tell custoemrs to go buy a new phone ... you need to offer some kinda... way to help custoemrs get a new phone on your new network... so they said ok we shall build a trade in program to allow users to trade in high tech phones so they can afford a gsm phone on our network since there old cdma phone wont work after MARCH 2015 even flashed phones & cricket braned cdma phones wont work more info found here about that.... click here for link

thats at least what i read back around March 2014... is that FCC said it but was not on the FCC website it was on a forum else where..... but i elive it... i mean back in 2004/2005 att did the samething they went from ANALOG to Digital and sent a letter out saying hey u cusomters u have untell this date & time to buy a new digital att phone fail to and ur old Analog one will no longer work.....
    Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 05-31-2014 at 01:52 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    all i know is the reaosn they even has a TRADE in PROGRAM is the FCC said hey you AT&T you cant just tell custoemrs to go buy a new phone ... you need to offer some kinda... way to help custoemrs get a new phone on your new network... so they said ok we shall build a trade in program to allow users to trade in high tech phones so they can afford a gsm phone on our network since there old cdma phone wont work after MARCH 2015 even flashed phones & cricket braned cdma phones wont work more info found here about that.... click here for link

thats at least what i read back around March 2014... is that FCC said it but was not on the FCC website it was on a forum else where..... but i elive it... i mean back in 2004/2005 att did the samething they went from ANALOG to Digital and sent a letter out saying hey u cusomters u have untell this date & time to buy a new digital att phone fail to and ur old Analog one will no longer work.....

yea i read it on phone scoop. but i paid over 500$ for this phone, i would rather see it flushed down the toilet than give it back for 150$. ill just grab an S3 S4 or LG G2 off of ebay or something.

anyone know what model number of S3 or S4 you need to buy?

Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    June 2010
    Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S4

Once again We current Cricket Users have been betrayed and mislead. There's no getting a new device to stay with the same ones who screwed Us.....it's get a new provider for this treatment.

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

March 2015 is the what is read as [ Death to CDMA ] Devices!
    any device on CDMA Cricket will in fact stop working March 2015 you can read allllll about it here

Click Here to read all about it

it reads

Will my current phone still work?
    Your phone, phone number and rate plan all remain unchanged and will continue to work on Cricket's CDMA network for the time being. You will, however, eventually need a phone compatible with the GSM network and a new Cricket rate plan to enjoy all the benefits of the new Cricket (GSM) network. Cricket will no longer offer service on the CDMA network beginning March 2015 in some markets, so there's plenty of time to find a new phone and rate plan that you'll love.

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/getting-...#ixzz33LMNk3SB

i

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information