Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Question Phone on stolen lost list??

Hey guys, so i just realized that cricket has merged with AIO/att and now has coverage where i live now, so i pull my Cricket S3 out of the closet fire it up, enter the IMEI on the cricket website to see If i can use it and it tells me that its on the lost or stolen list, now I am the only owner of this phone I bought it a couple years ago at a cricket store where I used to live, its never been out of my possession so obviously something is screwy on their end.

I was wondering if anyone else has had this problem. I plan on calling them tomorrow and finding out what is going on but till then I am somewhere between confused and angry as i payed after taxes 629 bucks, i still have the receipts and everything tucked them in the box when i bought it.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Check somewhere other than the Cricket site. Their checker has had problems since the merger.

Overall activity: 3.0%

Quote Originally Posted by rsdin559 View Post
    Check somewhere other than the Cricket site. Their checker has had problems since the merger.
    Yeah I ended up calling them this morning, I think they toggled something on their side cause they said it was fine, and after i got off the phone site mystically worked though they are telling me over the phone its not compatible with the new gsm service, and to trade up, but the site says it is. GG

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

There is another thread on this site about crickets "checker". The opinion was that it checks gsm correctly but not cdma phones, i think. They are probably only accepting new accounts with gsm phones. Previous cdma accounts "already activated" will expire mid 2015.

Thread Information