Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 5.0%
    Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Shady Cricket Stores Won't Active CDMA

so im getting reports from customers who has gone to other Towns and other cricket stores to Activate there CDMA and they get told No we cant we have to sell you a new GSM Device and Merge account.

othets have told me they just wanna do a ESN Change/Phone Swap and poof same issue we cant we can only sell u a gsm device & merge account.

i told them yes we can Activate & or ESN change for you with no issue. poof happy customer!.

so sad that people just wanna Up Sell then to help.

dont be a shady people come on help ur customers u have all next year to sell them GSM.
    Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 07-03-2014 at 05:19 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

sorry pony i'm not being shady. in our market and many other markets direct cricket dealers CANNOT ACTIVATE ANY NEW CDMA LINES. this is at the direction of our IAM/ISE and what we have been told since day alpha. customers can however activate their cdma lines onto cricket pay-go service outside the store with customer care or cricket's website.

it gives me no pleasure to turn away valuable customers, and i often assist them to get their phones onto cricket cdma pay-go.

Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Exclamation

Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    sorry pony i'm not being shady. in our market and many other markets direct cricket dealers CANNOT ACTIVATE ANY NEW CDMA LINES. this is at the direction of our IAM/ISE and what we have been told since day alpha. customers can however activate their cdma lines onto cricket pay-go service outside the store with customer care or cricket's website.

it gives me no pleasure to turn away valuable customers, and i often assist them to get their phones onto cricket cdma pay-go.
    wait what? most markets are not allowing CDMA activations / add a line any more?

why has my Master Agent not told us..... we are activating / add a line for CDMA phones everyday with no issue under the Old Cricket SID portal?..... just about all the stores in my area are telling them no buy gsm or go away but yet im still activing them? this is strange " HOPE I DONT GET TERMINATION " lol

i better go talk to the council
    just a reminder im still Non-Excluvive lol still no re-model of store yet.. i still sell all phones carriers. even a cricket dealer with the CID. sad part of all this is i was told by mater agent that my store wont get the NEW GSM Phones Only phones i can activate in KPOS is the BLU, AT&T or BYOD.... this sucks that all other crickets are getting custoemrs but us for the new gsm.\

i has Cricket customers tell me everyday... why is it that all cricket stores have the new phones but you? arnt you a cricket store?..... this makes no since.

" wish i could have your CDMA customers lol to activate for them "

this is so the wrong place to post all this please someone KILL THIS POST.

** SORRY 4 CALLING YOU ALL SHADY ** i had no clue what was going on since im not in the Loop.... no one tells me anything from cricket.....
    Last edited by Twilight_Sparkle; 07-04-2014 at 07:44 PM.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

i think you are okay. your master dealer has some arrangement with cricket and i'm sure they would communicate any job threatening changes immediately

i was told walmart would still be selling our old cdma pay-go phones until they run out of stock. fair warning to anyone who sees Cricket branded devices on the cheap at walmart that they are cdma

also, i heard radio shack no longer sells radio shack branded cricket devices.

Customer Since
    Phone
    AT&T Moto Atrix HD

Quote Originally Posted by indica View Post
    i think you are okay. your master dealer has some arrangement with cricket and i'm sure they would communicate any job threatening changes immediately

i was told walmart would still be selling our old cdma pay-go phones until they run out of stock. fair warning to anyone who sees Cricket branded devices on the cheap at walmart that they are cdma

also, i heard radio shack no longer sells radio shack branded cricket devices.
    i can see Radio Shack not selling it any more due to them ( roumer ) going out of business

RadioShack to close up to 1,100 stores - USA Today

Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

Quote Originally Posted by Twilight_Sparkle View Post
    i can see Radio Shack not selling it any more due to them ( roumer ) going out of business

RadioShack to close up to 1,100 stores - USA Today

Is there any hope left for Radio Shack? You no longer can get even a battery there for a Moto phone. They spun off the Target cell phone kiosks to a new group and the service is just as bad at Target as before (I have been there this last month seeing what was available.)

Some of the area Cricket stores are indeed shady and I had to involve the Visalia Corp store to get phones exchanged for service last year.

Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

radio shack's decline is a sign of the times science and math went down the toilet with public education, but that is another topic all together.

and yea, some cricket dealers/reps/stores are shady and fraudulent. i could probably say the same for most companies not just cricket

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Sigh where am I going to get diodes and such when I need them?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by Chris Rodriguez View Post
    Sigh where am I going to get diodes and such when I need them?
    Down in the basement of a motor machine shop, in a part of downtown Fresno that most people won't be caught dead in, is the coolest war surplus store I've ever seen. No gas masks or jackets. But all circuit boards and electronics that can be sold to civilians. Boxes and boxes of everything electronic. If I need something, I go there and buy the whole board for 1/10 of what Radio Shack charges. There's probably one of these in most big towns. I haven't been there in several years, so it might be gone. But it is/was way cool. Plus, Radio Shack has been devoting less and less space to the hobby sections for years.

Thread Information