Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Aug 2014

Question AT&T Nokia Lumia 1520, nano sim card, and Cricket

Is anyone else using a Lumia 1520 on Cricket? Or a non-Cricket nano sim phone? I just got a brand new 1520 from the Microsoft Store (ATT branded) and went in to Cricket to get a nano sized SIM card, because mine was a micro (which I only got a few days ago, we're new to Cricket!). But the rep at the store today insisted it doesn't take a nano (despite my husband showing her the specs on the Nokia site showing that it does take a nano!) and wanted to sell us a micro and told us to just cut it. But she ended up selling us an un-activated nano card, and said we'd have to call customer service to activate it. Of course they said it has to be done in store or online. But not having a required "order number" since we got it in the store, we can't activate it online, so we're stuck. Tomorrow we'll go back in and hopefully the good people from the other day will be in there. But it stinks because the closest store at the moment is about an hour each way drive. Ugh. Just wondering if anyone else ran into actual trouble with a BYOD nano sim, or this is just a rep who didn't know what to do. Hopefully it's not a genuine problem. Really liking the 1520!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 46.0%
    Customer Since
    jan 2011
    Phone
    samsung Chrono

we have sold a few nano sims and activated them, mostly on the iphone 5c/5s. otherwise that rep should have known, at the store we cannot just sell the cards. they must be attached to an account. sorry about your problems

Thread Information