Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    February

Samsung Galaxy Express

Anyone using one of these. Picked one up at wally world online for $50. Activating it tomorrow. For that price, I don't think it's a bad deal. LTE and a camera flash. Finding a phone with a flash for this price isn't easy.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Customer Since
    May 2013
    Phone
    Galaxy Ex i437z

This is my current phone iSGH-837z . The specs are almost the same as the Accent 2 CDMA phone SCH-530C
    that I used prior to switching to GSM and the HTC Desire 510 (much to be desired....). It appears in the Google Play Store as an AIO phone.

This phone has only Android 4.1 and is locked so cannot be easily rooted and upgraded.

The size is a bit longer and wider than the Accent 2 and so a new case is needed.

Purchased at WalMart locally 2 1/2 weeks ago and with insertion of SIM and SD Card, it was ready to use in about 10 mins. The camera is the same as what I left in November and 4G coverage works well.

Overall activity: 24.0%

Customer Since
    Feb 2011
    Phone
    Galaxy Express

Quote Originally Posted by jstorm42 View Post
    Anyone using one of these. Picked one up at wally world online for $50. Activating it tomorrow. For that price, I don't think it's a bad deal. LTE and a camera flash. Finding a phone with a flash for this price isn't easy.
    YUP! It Sux, Bites, Blows, Swallows and Spits. It's the only thing I have now and I am now researching for a replacement. I wanted it to be the rumored HTC One (M9) PLUS but WMC said nothing of it.

The Express is slow, it freezes often, even shortly after a factory reset, the other person on calls cannot hear me on speaker phone, my settings change on their own and more that I cannot think of at this time.

Thread Information