Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    HTC EVO

Make sure you follow the tutorial step by step. I've had problems before and it was due to me losing my place and skipping a step. I was going crazy until I went through it again.

2. Remove this advertisement.

i need help…im trying to change the number and information off a sprint htc 4g shift that was flashed and set already….can anybody fill me in on what to do...

found out my problem apperantly the diag driver for windows is for htc modem not the diag one i needed plugged it into my sisters computer and was done in 10 minutes

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by renegadeslym21 View Post
    i need help…im trying to change the number and information off a sprint htc 4g shift that was flashed and set already….can anybody fill me in on what to do...
    Have you tried the steps outlined here:
    http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-h...-internet.html
    ?

i need help badley please someone... email is kedkaedee@gmail.com i cant make my phone find the htc diag drivers i extracted.. i put the direct folder... what am i doing wrong?

ok so i'm guessing nobody has had any luck getting mms to work on any aosp roms?? im using savaged zen an it's decent just want everything to work!! i been messing around with GOsms PRO because it lets you setup ur mms settings in the program but still no luck.. why does cricket have to be so crappy about mms settings?? also any other info on just putting this thing on 45 dollar plan and everything working?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Ked King KaeDee View Post
    i need help badley please someone... email is kedkaedee@gmail.com i cant make my phone find the htc diag drivers i extracted.. i put the direct folder... what am i doing wrong?
    On the driver issue.... When I had the evo...i had to manually install the driver...by going into device manager...look for your phone and right click, select update drivers, and select browse for driver then select let me pick from list...then goto where driver is.
    How this helps, if not sorry I tried

Swyped this from my DroidX using Tapatalk

wuhhoooo

Quote Originally Posted by valentinoh View Post
    On the driver issue.... When I had the evo...i had to manually install the driver...by going into device manager...look for your phone and right click, select update drivers, and select browse for driver then select let me pick from list...then goto where driver is.
    How this helps, if not sorry I tried

Dude yu are tha fuccn man. I did exactly as yu said however I had even done this option since the first time n it didn't werk cus I wuld browse for the driver n go to the driver file and that was my main issue when I had to go to select from devices then click the "I have disk" option n THEN choose the location. Wuuhhhoooo n now it werked however.. I got as far as to the whole qpst part n all n finished writing to my phone n even went bacc n made sure I did it all right but sumhow now its still not werkn? I went to my settings n "about phone" and it definitley has all the settings in which I wrote to phone but when I make a test call it says out of service to call cricket. So that's a good sign seeing as it obviously a cricket phone now if its directing me to their automative system.. but I dnt get it ...

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Dude yu are tha fuccn man. I did exactly as yu said however I had even done this option since the first time n it didn't werk cus I wuld browse for the driver n go to the driver file and that was my main issue when I had to go to select from devices then click the "I have disk" option n THEN choose the location. Wuuhhhoooo n now it werked however.. I got as far as to the whole qpst part n all n finished writing to my phone n even went bacc n made sure I did it all right but sumhow now its still not werkn? I went to my settings n "about phone" and it definitley has all the settings in which I wrote to phone but when I make a test call it says out of service to call cricket. So that's a good sign seeing as it obviously a cricket phone now if its directing me to their automative system.. but I dnt get it ...
    cool glad that worked...if you put a cricket prl on the phone..your gna get a response from their towers....dial *228 did it activate or fail? If it activated you should be able to make calls if not.... Do you have the evo esn/meid registered with cricket? If you do make sure you wrote the correct min and mdn in cdma workshop...after that you check that... Dial *228 and hit send

okay. my prl says 42900... and yes i am VERY sure that my esn and imsi are correct.. and i did try *228 n it failed.. also i didnt use cdma workshop to fix i used other option shown in thread.. i think it was mlr or mrl viewer

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

okay. my prl says 42900... and yes i am VERY sure that my esn and imsi are correct.. and i did try *228 n it failed.. also i didnt use cdma workshop to fix i used other option shown in thread.. i think it was mlr or mrl viewer
    If it failed.... Min or mdn are not matching up or esn...but idk about mrl/mlr viewer so idont know what to tell you....

well thank yu for yur time and i a appreciative for yur patience and willing to help...yur info however was still useful to me and may be of more help later too, i am gonna try n go bacc n fix.. oh yea one more question... THIS i knoe n remember i did while writing to phone n dont know if may b the issue.. ok so i just went off the screenshots shown on this forum sooo neway.. where it shows mobile ip profile editing... am i suppose to put the address's as 0.0.0.0 as shown in the image as well? iknoe i have em as 0's now... and do yu know if that PRL i had given yu on last reply was a valid and working PRL for cricket or not? thanks again yur da man!

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

well thank yu for yur time and i a appreciative for yur patience and willing to help...yur info however was still useful to me and may be of more help later too, i am gonna try n go bacc n fix.. oh yea one more question... THIS i knoe n remember i did while writing to phone n dont know if may b the issue.. ok so i just went off the screenshots shown on this forum sooo neway.. where it shows mobile ip profile editing... am i suppose to put the address's as 0.0.0.0 as shown in the image as well? iknoe i have em as 0's now... and do yu know if that PRL i had given yu on last reply was a valid and working PRL for cricket or not? thanks again yur da man!

Yeah that prl is good...I'm using that one... Yeah ask that is zero'd out....but thats for the data part..not talk out text....

so you can see your phone on qpst??? If so and if your up to it I can remote in to your computer and double check your settings for you.. Let me know

ummm ok that sounds very tempting and all but uh.. nothing personal man so please dont take this wrong but i hardly knoe yu... but im desperate right now so ok... but does that mean that yu can access my pc at anytime u want? or jus this time? and how do i do?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

ummm ok that sounds very tempting and all but uh.. nothing personal man so please dont take this wrong but i hardly knoe yu... but im desperate right now so ok... but does that mean that yu can access my pc at anytime u want? or jus this time? and how do i do?
    Lol....it's a one time thing cause with teamviewer ( the program you need to download) just google it...it creates a one time password..when I log off the computer that password won't work any more

Page 10 of 57 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 ... LastLast

Thread Information