Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by notstandart View Post
    Do these mms settings work for HTC desire? When I set the APNS, I get the generic network failure. Did anybody have luck with desire's mms?
    "just wanna let everyone know that i have fully flashed the CDMA HTC Desire to cricket with everything working, sending/recieving mms, and all apps access internet fine, using tokens flash, and conaps edited mms apk."

Found that on another site. If you get it to fully flash, please let us know the details. We'd like to get a tutorial written up on it. Chances are you have not replaced the mms.apk yet. Instructions are at the bottom of this tutorial (1st post).

Quote Originally Posted by Mike Finn View Post
    Hello I have a questions My EVO is flash to Cricket but its using the stock Sprint Rom .. Can I reflash it using the method explain in this thread ... or will it not work ... if it will work where do I need to start ... If there is someone in my area (Tulsa) that could help me out that would be great ..
    You can if you're on 2.2 Froyo. If you've already upgraded to 2.3.3 Gingerbread, you probably don't have root and recovery yet. Therefore you wouldn't be able to do anything. If you're flashed with the stock ROM, you won't have to worry about the talk and text portion.

On the $45 with root you could reconfigure the proxy by using GreenK45. On the $55 Android? Then you don't need to use the proxy. Good luck.

Then use the APN settings and possibly the MMK.apk to fix MMS. Read carefully and start with the minimal amount of changes and work from there.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Droid x

i am rooted,but i didntuse unrevoked. when it says to install drivers from the sdk ididnt see any of thedrivers files to install.

Phone
    EVO 3D

Hi I recently flash my EVO to cricket and got it from Sprint with 2.3.3 already on it. I been having some issues with receiving calls I can make calls and the web and the market work well is just that I ramdomly receive calls sometimes. I am on the latest prl and I already try using the hybrids but all make my 3g signal come and go. When I call my EVO from another cell phone it just sends me directly to my voicemail. Also YouTube is not working for me I already edited the settings and switch them to 0.0.0.0
    And I can't root my EVO yet so I can't or don't know how to do it from a complete stock phone. Last note can someone help me fix mms. Any help will be gradly appreciated

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk

Phone
    EVO 3D

Unrooted 2.3.3 EVO mms fix and youtube fix

Ok I manage to fix the mms all I did was change the settings in the camera app. The Resolution to 5M(2592 x 1552) and the Quality to Normal and VOALA! i got mms working .(before I switch the camera settings I did the apn backup and restore with "Cricket.XML" and that was what fixed it) Also I fix youtube by dialing ##3282# and going to the Advanced tap then RTSP/HTTP Settings and puttings this values
    RTSP proxy IP
    RTSP proxy port
    HTTP Proxy IP
    HTTP proxy port
    I did all this on an unrooted stock Rom 2.3.3 Evo
    All i need to do know is try to figure out why I can't get calls maybe I need to refresh my account but I dont know how... Also when I asked for an ESN change my other phone still had service and data and my Evo had service and data too maybe thats why i'm not getting any incoming calls.

Edit: I was wrong the camera settings didn't fix my mms it was the apn backup with the cricket.xml file
    Last edited by Mustang915; 07-09-2011 at 04:04 AM.

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

Quote Originally Posted by Mustang915 View Post
    Ok I manage to fix the mms all I did was change the settings in the camera app. The Resolution to 5M(2592 x 1552) and the Quality to Normal and VOALA! i got mms working . Also I fix youtube by dialing ##3282# and going to the Advanced tap then RTSP/HTTP Settings and puttings this values
    RTSP proxy IP
    RTSP proxy port
    HTTP Proxy IP
    HTTP proxy port
    I did all this on an unrooted stock Rom 2.3.3 Evo
    All i need to do know is try to figure out why I can't get calls maybe I need to refresh my account but I dont know how... Also when I asked for an ESN change my other phone still had service and data and my Evo had service and data too maybe thats why i'm not getting any incoming calls.
    Maybe they didn't get your esn/meid correct

Swyped this from my Droidx using tapatalk

Phone
    EVO 3D

I already did and everything esn and min was correct. I asked them to refresh my account but they said they couldn't do it no more. And I keep having problems receiving calls...

Sent from my PC36100 using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Mustang915; 07-09-2011 at 03:58 AM.

Phone
    Evo Shift

Hello, new to the forum, liking it so far, im trying to flash my evo shift however, as far as I get would be to the device manager, I try to install the drivers says they are already installed, however after trying to run unrevoked, it says waiting for device plug in phone and enable debugging, after that-im lost. Please help

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

do i flash my never activated evo on 2.3.3 with the same method

I can't get mslreader.apk on my phone. I've been stuck on the first part for the past few hours. My device manager says "android phone -> android composite ADB interface" and my SDK manager doesn't have any virtual devices. My phone is already rooted because I have superuser permissions. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong... but I don't know what. Maybe I didn't install SDK properly and its drivers? the first video says has a command prompt open and it installed mslreader.apk, but was giving instructions to install it via device manager. I click on "have disk" on the "android composite ADB interface" in device manager, but I don't have the option to install the mslreader. Any suggestions? please help...

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

[QUOTE=Y2GM;12847]I can't get mslreader.apk on my phone. I've been stuck on the first part for the past few hours. My device manager says "android phone -> android composite ADB interface" and my SDK manager doesn't have any virtual devices. My phone is already rooted because I have superuser permissions. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong... but I don't know what. Maybe I didn't install SDK properly and its drivers? the first video says has a command prompt open and it installed mslreader.apk, but was giving instructions to install it via device manager. I click on "have disk" on the "android composite ADB interface" in device manager, but I don't have the option to install the mslreader. Any suggestions? please help...[/QUOTE}

cant you just put the apk on your sdcard and install it via a file manager?or try downloading file expert from the market and installing it from there?

[QUOTE=valentinoh;12849]
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2GM View Post
    I can't get mslreader.apk on my phone. I've been stuck on the first part for the past few hours. My device manager says "android phone -> android composite ADB interface" and my SDK manager doesn't have any virtual devices. My phone is already rooted because I have superuser permissions. I'm sure i'm doing something wrong... but I don't know what. Maybe I didn't install SDK properly and its drivers? the first video says has a command prompt open and it installed mslreader.apk, but was giving instructions to install it via device manager. I click on "have disk" on the "android composite ADB interface" in device manager, but I don't have the option to install the mslreader. Any suggestions? please help...[/QUOTE}

cant you just put the apk on your sdcard and install it via a file manager?or try downloading file expert from the market and installing it from there?
    I can't connect to the market since it has no internet. it's a brand new phone I got off eBay. any way I can get on the market to get a file manager?

Phone
    DroidX Apex rom2.0

[QUOTE=Y2GM;12858]
    Quote Originally Posted by valentinoh View Post

I can't connect to the market since it has no internet. it's a brand new phone I got off eBay. any way I can get on the market to get a file manager?
    through wifi if thats an option for you.... hmmm i thought evos' came with file manager

sorry... double.
    Last edited by Y2GM; 07-11-2011 at 11:48 PM.

[QUOTE=valentinoh;12862]
    Quote Originally Posted by Y2GM View Post

through wifi if thats an option for you.... hmmm i thought evos' came with file manager
    I have wifi, but i can't try the market until tomorrow since I don't know the wifi's password. What's the evo's file manager called? I was looking through it, but couldn't find it.

I am still stuck on that first part. I must not be installing the SDK drivers. they all download and are on my SDK manager, but i'm not sure if i'm installing them. I don't even know where i'm supposed to install them. please help... Are those drivers important?

edi: i got it. i was doing something stupid. can't believe i figured it out in 15 minutes this morning, and right before work too. trial and error.
    Last edited by Y2GM; 07-12-2011 at 07:46 AM.

Page 17 of 57 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information