Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

i have a messenger 2 phone with cricket and i dont want to use the phone anymore. i have a new evo not flashed on 2.3.3 and i was wondering if i could take the plan off the messenger 2 and put it on the evo

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO

Quote Originally Posted by killakid View Post
    i have a messenger 2 phone with cricket and i dont want to use the phone anymore. i have a new evo not flashed on 2.3.3 and i was wondering if i could take the plan off the messenger 2 and put it on the evo
    Is it on the $45 plan? You can use the EVO on that but it takes a little more work to get data working. Personally I'm on the $55 Android plan just to make life easier, one less thing to mess with

edit: ok I read your post on the previous page, not sure about the EVO on the $35 plan. I'm 99% sure you could get phone calls working, but data? dunno.
    As for being in a triband area, I've heard some people having success with hybrid PRLs. If you already have the EVO, give it a shot. If you haven't bought it yet, I might actually suggest one of Crickets triband smartphones instead
    Last edited by piercedgeek; 07-20-2011 at 09:49 AM.

i live in naperville il which i think is a tri band area. i have a evo on 2.3.3 and want to flash it to cricket. i heard it can be done with hybrid prl. but when i went to the cricket store they said they cant add my meid to their accounts. what should i do

Phone
    HTC Desire

Quote Originally Posted by sahil View Post
    i live in naperville il which i think is a tri band area. i have a evo on 2.3.3 and want to flash it to cricket. i heard it can be done with hybrid prl. but when i went to the cricket store they said they cant add my meid to their accounts. what should i do

They lied to you, I just added my HTC desire MEID to my account yesterday. Call them and demand it for it to be transfered(it may take a long process lol). They are just saying that because they don't know what they are doing(or just be jerks).

Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

We do ESN changes for free for our supporting members and don't give anyone a hard time about it.

12.99 = ESN changes for a year.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

i used the tutorial to flash my evo 4g 2.3.3 on cricket. but the only thing i got working was the 3g. talk and text are not working. when i try calling it says your account could not be validated. i also live in a tri band aws area . can someone please help me

Phone
    HTC Desire

i used the tutorial to flash my evo 4g 2.3.3 on cricket. but the only thing i got working was the 3g. talk and text are not working. when i try calling it says your account could not be validated. i also live in a tri band aws area . can someone please help me
    I had the same problem with my phone. Well your going have to call cricket and have they register your MEID from your evo onto your cricket account(which is located under the battery). As everyone else in this forum would say, don't take no as an answer, they will try to convince you it won't work. Hope this helps

btw, i dont thinkt theres a charge since its not reprograming. So dont fall for that either

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO

I'd say donate so the forum can do the ESN/MEID change for you buuut, if you really want to call them, try the excuse "I travel for work and spend less time at home than I do in other states, which is where I plan to use this phone" I see no reason for them to reject that reasoning

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

i did go to cricket and give them my meid yesterday. do u think they entered it wrong. but if they did how am i getting 3g

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

i dont know why i am getting the problem even though i gave cricket my meid yesterday

Phone
    HTC Desire

If you cant call the 611 cricket line then there might be they screwed up on their behalf.

I think a supporting member would make this type of thing less difficult since they know what they are doing.

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

wat should i do! i really dont know how to fix this
    Last edited by killakid; 07-21-2011 at 09:50 AM.

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

if i were to become a supporting member do u think u guys could try doing something

Phone
    HTC Desire

wat should i do! i really dont know how to fix this
    What i would do is verify if cricket has inputted the correct information and if you programmed your phone correctly. Check your cricket account and see if "CPE Feature Phone" has been registered as your phone. If it has and your phone still doesnt work, call cricket to double check they actually registered your phone and not some random one.

An alternative would be for your to become a supporting member and the admins would be able to help you from here with ease.

Phone
    HTC Desire

if i were to become a supporting member do u think u guys could try doing something
    im not one but i was told that they are able to change ESN/MEID themselves.

as piercedgeek said to sum it up.

Page 19 of 57 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information