Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

Hello all, I'm on the 55 dollar plan and no matter what i do i can't get the internet or mms to work. I have the rom from this thread and have followed the video's and the instruction's to the T. This phone was first flashes be cricket about a month ago but after about a week the internet quit working and the MMS never worked. I made the mistake of taking it to a different cricket store then the one who flashed it to have it re flashed, the guy could not get it to work so then i was told to take it to the store that did it the first time. So i did, they keep the phone over night and the next day i went back to get it they said that the stock rom was not in the phone and there was nothing they could do. But i had never did a ROM update till lastnight once they told me that they could not fix the problem. So they did something to mess the phone up. Things i've done: Root phone/Whip everything out then flashed the rom on this thread. (Done this more then once) Reprogram the device using QPST and the ## Commands. Everything writes to the phone no problem, they said that was the problem but whatever. I've set up the Proxy with any cut and also used apn back up and restore to put the cricket file on provided by this site for MMS. I'm not sure what else i can do.. There are some MMS and WEB zip file fixes on this thread as well there the only things i can't get to flash to the phone. when i try to i always get error. I have no 3 g signal and no internet what so ever. If anyone could help i would be forever thankful. (55$ android plan)

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

Quote Originally Posted by Clcarter View Post
    There are some MMS and WEB zip file fixes on this thread as well there the only things i can't get to flash to the phone. when i try to i always get error. I have no 3 g signal and no internet what so ever. If anyone could help i would be forever thankful. (55$ android plan)
    okay with this part i had problems too. i assume when your in recovery the text there is blue. the only way i got it to flash the cricket eris web zip was to install a different recovery (AmonRA) (
    PC36IMG_RA_2.3.zip

) it has green text color and this allowed me to flash the zip file.

Thank you. I'm going to do this right now. what problems did you have and did that fix it? thanks i'll report back if it works or not.

---------- Post added at 02:27 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:57 PM ----------

Ok installed it went in fine with the recovery you posted, thank you. But still nothing put the web fix in and still no 3g icon or internet, didn't check MMS but i'm more worried about internet anyway. Can email photos if i can get the net to work.
    Last edited by Clcarter; 11-13-2011 at 01:14 PM.

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

the cricket web eris thing was to fix mms, your 3g icon should have appeared when you programed your phone ( when you did the roam tab and pip and putting your number in an all of that stuff) after you clicked write to phhone and your phone restarted it shoul have had 3g on it then. But i never had that problem i just had the web mms zip file problem so im sorry that i cant help you with that

yeah that's what i was thinking. But it never came up. I'm not sure why it's not. I've re programed it and checked back over it more then 30 times. I'm pretty sure it's correct as i did everything in the guide for the settings. hopefully someone else has had this problem and can point me in the right direction.. Something else i should update and flash to the phone or something.

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

This a quick look for a stock rom back to factory. I like to keep it simple and am not sure if it will help but here it is. If u do have the driver go to htc and download the htc sync. Once it done, delete htc sync you don't need it but if you want to keep it.

Official RUU return to stock and S-ON for HTC Evo 4G Gingerbread

Thanks for the stock rom, Thats what i went back to and same thing again, no 3g when i program the phone. i don't get it. no clue what could be the problem here. i'm even on the 55$ plan so it should be simple to get it to work. =/

Keeps saying Disconnected because service is unavailable.. any more ideas would be very helpful.
    Last edited by Clcarter; 11-13-2011 at 07:07 PM.

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

when you prgraming the phone do you put the mdn and min number in the correct spaces?

I'm not sure what you mean, I input my number in the director all all that but i don't see anything called mdm or min in QPST

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

in qpst in cdma tab it says "directory#" you put your phone number there(mdn) and the in the box next to "IMSI_S" you put your MIN number

Yeah they are on correct just checked. Don't have a clue what to try now

Phone
    HTC Evo Shift

lol nope, maybe someone else on here would

Hey Everyone I just flashed my Htc Evo 4g to cricket...mms,text,talk work great! the only thing I can get working is data.I get the 3g Icon though. But when I try to access anything on the browser it says web page not available...Hope Any one can HELP! Ialso have greenk45 enabled and nothing!HELP PLEASE!!!
    Last edited by bambam1329; 11-14-2011 at 04:40 AM.

Hum well you have you're 3g icon so you did something right lol. i can't get it to show up for the life of me.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

To get the 3G icon all you have to do is put the correct settings in QPST under the MIP tab and PPP Config tab. If you can do that then data will show guaranteed. Also if you are trying to install Jiminy Cricket Rom or tokens mms solution you can try this:

Evo 4G CWM Recovery Installer

Let me know if you guys get the 3G so i can help you.

---------- Post added at 05:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 05:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by bambam1329 View Post
    Hey Everyone I just flashed my Htc Evo 4g to cricket...mms,text,talk work great! the only thing I can get working is data.I get the 3g Icon though. But when I try to access anything on the browser it says web page not available...Hope Any one can HELP! Ialso have greenk45 enabled and nothing!HELP PLEASE!!!
    go to voice dialer and say "Open Proxy Settings"

then proxy:wap.mycricket.com

port:8080

You can also try using this:

http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing-tools-files-programming/15931-download-cricket-data-enabler-android-devices-45-plan.html

Page 34 of 57 FirstFirst ... 24 32 33 34 35 36 44 ... LastLast

Thread Information