Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

I can't seem to install the diagnostic drivers, whenever i attempt to windows tells me it was unable to find drivers for the device, even though when i open the folder the drivers are there. Is the phone supposed to be recognized by the computer? when i install the first drivers it was recognized but now that i'm trying to install the diagnostic drivers it shows 3 "other" devices: ADB, HTC DIAG and an unknown device(i'm using a 64 bit version of windows).

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by necrosim View Post
    I can't seem to install the diagnostic drivers, whenever i attempt to windows tells me it was unable to find drivers for the device, even though when i open the folder the drivers are there. Is the phone supposed to be recognized by the computer? when i install the first drivers it was recognized but now that i'm trying to install the diagnostic drivers it shows 3 "other" devices: ADB, HTC DIAG and an unknown device(i'm using a 64 bit version of windows).
    When You plug Your Phone you should see

public:devmgr.png [RootWiki]

Or our you past this part?

I'm at the section for installing the diagnostic drivers after putting my phone into diag mode with ##3424#
    this is what i see
    http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1/evohelp.png

Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

I'm at the section for installing the diagnostic drivers after putting my phone into diag mode with ##3424#
    this is what i see
    http://img546.imageshack.us/img546/1/evohelp.png

Ok. As of now we dont have to worry about ADP drivers we just want the HTC DIAG DRIVERS wich can be downloaded here

http://www.cricketusers.com/sprint-h...-internet.html

Bottom Of page. ZIP File Labled HTCDiagDrivers.zip‎ (118.1 KB, 22 views)

I ran in to this issue and i feel its the same thing

I've attempted to use the drivers attached to the forum, but i keep getting the same results. That the drivers could not be found.
    http://img36.imageshack.us/img36/2701/evohelp2.png

Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

I've attempted to use the drivers attached to the forum, but i keep getting the same results. That the drivers could not be found.

Interesting... I would Wait till Chrisngod Gets on. I would think that its not compatable with Your OS. What are you using? What Bit?

i'm using 64 bit windows 7

Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

I'm on Windows 7 64 bit version and despite going through ALL the steps I couldn't get QPST working to recognize my phone at all. Not only that, but on Windows 7 64 bit version I couldn't get HTC Diag drivers to install either.

Last Saturday, when I flashed my phone, I used my Dad's laptop which has Windows XP 32 bit version and QPST recognized my phone and the HTC drivers installed with no issues.

I know people have been able to get it to work on Windows 7 somehow but I haven't been able to and that's okay.

That's why I just skipped Windows 7 and used my Dad's laptop. Hopefully you have a friend or someone's computer you can use.

Last edited by erjrsatx; 04-28-2011 at 09:55 PM.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Quote Originally Posted by stevog View Post
    true 64 bit uses different drivers and stuff im on 32 bit and it works good have you tried changing the compatibility to run in xp sp3
    So I eventually tried it last night and it was a no-go for me. So yeah, Windows 7 just doesn't install the HTC Diag drivers correctly on my computer for some reason.

I eventually went to my Dad's apartment before work today and "updated" to the "hybrid" PRL. However, the "Market" wasn't working. Talk, text, web and mms are still working like before but still no "Market" access.

Like I said before, if I don't have "Market" access it's not a dealbreaker for me. I can live without it. I might try to get it working at some point; I'm just glad to have this wonderful awesome phone on Cricket. I can't really complain.

Quote Originally Posted by erjrsatx View Post
    So I eventually tried it last night and it was a no-go for me. So yeah, Windows 7 just doesn't install the HTC Diag drivers correctly on my computer for some reason.

I eventually went to my Dad's apartment before work today and "updated" to the "hybrid" PRL. However, the "Market" wasn't working. Talk, text, web and mms are still working like before but still no "Market" access.

Like I said before, if I don't have "Market" access it's not a dealbreaker for me. I can live without it. I might try to get it working at some point; I'm just glad to have this wonderful awesome phone on Cricket. I can't really complain.
    Thank i used a 32 bit desk top i had and i got it install the diagnostic drivers, but i've run into a new problem, the Cdma zip that was attached to the tutorial has some kind of error, after i unzip it the folder always ends up blank.

nevermind, i got it work on the 32 bit computer

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Thank i used a 32 bit desk top i had and i got it install the diagnostic drivers, but i've run into a new problem, the Cdma zip that was attached to the tutorial has some kind of error, after i unzip it the folder always ends up blank.
    To be honest with you, I didn't even use CDMA Workshop at all. I used QPST to change the MSL Code to six zeros like it needs to be, and I used the "MSL Reader" free app to read the MSL code on the phone.

ok so i flashed and evo for a friend of mine and his worked perfectly but mine still isnt working i did the same steps and everything but it still wont work for me

Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by stevog View Post
    ok so i flashed and evo for a friend of mine and his worked perfectly but mine still isnt working i did the same steps and everything but it still wont work for me
    Have you tried just starting over with your phone? I.E. Wipe all data and just reload it all? If not i would start there just if you run Unrevoked It wont root it cause already done.

new to evo

whats up guys i have a question what is u2nl/autostart? can any one help me understant what this is

Page 5 of 57 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 55 ... LastLast

Thread Information