Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

i wish i would've known about this website teaching you how to flash before i got rid of my evo i really truly miss it

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Galaxy S3

i got all my setting correct in qpst but still no 3g... the little arrows just blink on and off but i don't think its registering. I called cricket several times and they tell me that im on the mexico android plan is this all correct. Every time i reset QPST the setting under pppoe in the um section revert back to sprint settings. I am running android 2.3.3.. Any suggestions?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Quote Originally Posted by cooltownaz View Post
    i got all my setting correct in qpst but still no 3g... the little arrows just blink on and off but i don't think its registering. I called cricket several times and they tell me that im on the mexico android plan is this all correct. Every time i reset QPST the setting under pppoe in the um section revert back to sprint settings. I am running android 2.3.3.. Any suggestions?
    I will have someone look at your account if you contact me on the live chat.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Galaxy S3

Red face [SOLVED] wrong plan!! Thanks Chris for all you help and prompt Response

Thanks again Chris for all you help and such prompt response 5* service =)

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

You're welcome. At the beginning of many tutorials and maybe this one I kind of mentioned how some dealers were putting people on the wrong 55 dollar plan. When I first came to Cricket this happened to me. I was put on the all in 55 plan, which for the life of me I can't tell what the difference between that and the 45 plan was. Anyways the phone must at a minimum be set as CPE Smartphone Android (not CPE Feature or CPE <insert anything but Android>). Then the dealer can see the 60z (ADR smartphone plan).

Some of the plans might not be verbatim. I'm only going on what I remember from being at a store.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    iPhone 4

Mms and 3g? MIUI

Im currently running MIUI build 2.3.16 V5. Android version 4.0.3 on an HTC EVO 4G. I cant for the life of me figure out how to get working MMS and 3G. I CANT go into ##3282# or DIAG mode so im just lost. I have GO SMS PRO installed also and have BusyBox and Greenk45. I am on the $55 android plan. Before I flashed to MIUI i was running Nitrous ROM and everything was good. What do I do?

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by trevonc91 View Post
    Im currently running MIUI build 2.3.16 V5. Android version 4.0.3 on an HTC EVO 4G. I cant for the life of me figure out how to get working MMS and 3G. I CANT go into ##3282# or DIAG mode so im just lost. I have GO SMS PRO installed also and have BusyBox and Greenk45. I am on the $55 android plan. Before I flashed to MIUI i was running Nitrous ROM and everything was good. What do I do?
    Epst.apk file what u want but who know if it will work. Need to install through recovery.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Phone
    iPhone 4

Iv downloaded the apk but don't know how to install it via recovery. So I installed it as a normal apk but it doesn't work. Any detailed suggestions?

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by trevonc91 View Post
    Iv downloaded the apk but don't know how to install it via recovery. So I installed it as a normal apk but it doesn't work. Any detailed suggestions?
    Try file explorer from google play. Also can u get to recovery or not. If yes, like if u would flash a rom. Epst should be a zip file. I recommended u do some more reading before u do anything else. Good luck.

Just to add something. You go back to stock reflash go back miui. That is also a option.

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk
    Last edited by avillal87; 03-29-2012 at 10:18 PM.

I have a questions. I purchased an evo on ebay and it was flashed to cricket. I do not have cricket coverage in my area so I flashed it to metropcs. Everything works for metro but the only problem is that on the lock screen it always says mycricket.com and whenever I try to make an outgoing call it says "you are currently roaming, roaming charges may apply according to your rate plan". The call goes through if I press OK but it is irritating to go through this step every time I make an outgoing call. I have tried everything, installed new rom, did factory reset but its still the same. Any suggestions to get rid of it will be appreciated.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Lock screen doesn't seem important. The other part is of more concern IMO. It seems that the PRL isn't correct for Metro, the phone isn't on your account (ESN wise), or that you don't have the right MDN/MIN.

The esn is added and MDN and MIN are correct. I would not be able to make outgoing calls or receive incoming calls if any of these were incorrect. Internet is also working for metro. The only trouble is when I dial outgoing call, it says "you are currently roaming and roaming charges may apply" when I hit ok , the outgoing call actually connects. Any suggestions?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Can't you just turn off any roaming indicators in settings > wireless and networks > roaming? I don't have an Evo, and I know some things vary from phone to phone...

Thanks a lot for the suggestion. There is an option by the name of "cell guard" under menu, settings, wireless and networks. You have to uncheck that and it works perfect. Thank you.

Overall activity: 1.0%

i try to open the xml file under notepad but it simply wont it opens up as a web document

Page 51 of 57 FirstFirst ... 41 49 50 51 52 53 ... LastLast

Thread Information