Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast
    Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by sidking View Post
    whats up guys i have a question what is u2nl/autostart? can any one help me understant what this is
    This specific version reroutes all traffic through Cricket's proxy server so you can be on the $45 plan.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    HTC EVO

I am using windows 7. I cant get the diag driver to load. I installed the drivers for SDK and nothing. I have Android Bootloader Interface in the device manager. I dialed ##3424# and nothing pops up. What could I be doing wrong. My phone wont load the Jiminy V when i install from SD it just goes right back to to the list to clear the info and cache. I just reboot cause it wont do anything. I follow the steps and go along with the video but I cant figure out what I am doing wrong.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

SDK drivers = ADB drivers. When you have the device plugged in and dial ##3424# call in the dialer it doesn't open up the DM Command Service?

Are you pushing the right button when choosing install from SDCard?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Hey guys first of all thanks for all this great info!
    I got everything to work exept web... Qpst connects and everything, i was able to put in all the settings and and write to phone with no problems but my web still doesnt work... when i go back to pst and read from phone some of my settings reverted. Is there anything i should have done first to keep my settings from reverting back? I noticed some stayed but the passwords didnt... what am i doing wrong? thanks in advance greatly appreciated! also im using the right version of qpst and im on jiminy with talk and text working so far

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Which settings have reverted? Are you on the 45 or 55 plan?
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thanks for the reply! all my passwords... Ha and AAA shared secrets, also my passwords for my PPP config , everything else is still there... writes fine... then when i read again theyre gone... im on the android plan

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Quote Originally Posted by calebintuc View Post
    Thanks for the reply! all my passwords... Ha and AAA shared secrets, also my passwords for my PPP config , everything else is still there... writes fine... then when i read again theyre gone... im on the android plan
    I am on the Android plan and also noticed QPST had removed my passwords too. I am not having issues but with MMS, GPS. YOUTUBE is very laggy compared to when I was using the huwai accend...

Does your internet work though? mine's doesnt at all :/ , i dont know what to do anymore...ive tried it over and over...

Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

Does your internet work though? mine's doesnt at all :/ , i dont know what to do anymore...ive tried it over and over...
    Yea I'm replying from my evo to you now lol. What about your mms and gps? When is a good day and time would it be to do a chat to walk through some screens and info? I can try. Clearly I am having issues to. So I can see if it matches with what mine has. Since my internet works.

That would be awesome man! add me on gtalk calebintuc@gmail.com! Nothing works actually just on wifi.. i dont get a 3g at all... just bars... its really strange i really think im not logging into the network at all. I pretty sure ive done averything right, ive done this many times on past phones so im pretty familiar with this... its kinda of strange.

Phone
    HTC EVO Flashed

That would be awesome man! add me on gtalk calebintuc@gmail.com! Nothing works actually just on wifi.. i dont get a 3g at all... just bars... its really strange i really think im not logging into the network at all. I pretty sure ive done averything right, ive done this many times on past phones so im pretty familiar with this... its kinda of strange.
    I will not have time till around 1am eastern time I live in Kentucky and Derby is today. My phone got shut off till friday so if you have a home computer assuming you do lol we can get on and chat there.

Ok sounds good... ill be on just hit me up! thanks dude! i just dont understand why it wont work.. im even trying different prls

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

QPST always removes the passwords. They've still been written to the phone. This is just what QPST does. I think it doesn't want someone coming along and just being able to read the passwords off a phone. If you don't input any password changes, it will remain the same.

As far as Youtube, you did change the RTSP and HTTP PD servers right?

evo flashed to cricket

hey everybody,, i flashed my evo to cricket a week ago and i was able to send/receive mms fine to all carriers, but now all of the sudden i can only receive from cricket,virgin,sprint but not verizon! i had this problem with a droid 1 i flashed to cricket so im familiar with the problem. anybody got any ideas? like i said it worked fine for a week then poof i stopped being able to get mms from verizon customers

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Cricket might have to reset the MMS. Reprovision. If you get in touch with me, I might know a way to. Its worth a shot. Have to find some time also.

----- Sent on my Cricket Gingerbread Droid 2 on Cricket (tapatalk)

Page 6 of 57 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 16 56 ... LastLast

Thread Information