Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    EVO Supersonic

Changed ESN to EVO which was used previously on Cricket. Changed rate plan What next?

Changed ESN to EVO which was used previously on Cricket. Changed rate plan What next?

I have an EVO that I used on a different Cricket account. I requested an ESN change with Cricketuesers for one of my Cricket lines. That has been completed. The old phone on that line was not a data plan.

Cricketusers told me to call Cricket to change the rate plan to a data plan. I have now done that. All should be ready to go, just need to know what's next.

I was told by one Cricket reseller to dial *222804, but they are not familiar with my phone or Cricketusers.com.

Thought I would ask here about what to do next. I think Cricket told me to dial #228. I Don't want to proceed, until I'm pretty sure about what I should do next. Please let me know if further info.details are needed.

tia

2. Remove this advertisement.

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy S3

Did you flash the phone?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

It's *228 or *22804 also if your going to flash this phone then go to the "evo 4G full flashing guide" we know what we're doing.
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Phone
    EVO Supersonic

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    It's *228 or *22804 also if your going to flash this phone then go to the "evo 4G full flashing guide" we know what we're doing.
    Yes, I know you all know what you're doing. I have read through the flashing guide, many many times, & gradually figuring it out?? As for this phone, it was already flashed via the automated software associated with this site back in Nov of 2011. The phone worked fine with the exception of youtube videos. I used it for about a month & a half with no trouble, then shut off the account with Cricket.

I just need to set up the phone to work on a different number I have with Cricket. As stated I have requested that the ESN for the new phone be applied to the existing Cricket account. I have also called Cricket & upgraded the account to the $55.00 data plan. All I need to do now is update the new phone to work on the phone number/account with Cricket. I been told that if I enter the wrong code, I will mess up the flash.

I just remembered something about making additional changes to the phone after activation to make the mms, etc. work. Will probably have to reflash, or whatever, oh well!! Just trying to find out what I should do next.

I have loaded on my computer some of the flashing programs that access my phone. It's been a while, so can't remember which ones. Seems like I was able to access the phone number & meid stored in the phone.

Thanks for the replies, hope this all made sense.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Once you reflashit, let me know if you still can't get you tube I can help.

Thread Information