Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

i live in naperville il which i think is a triband area. what prl should i use to make everything work properly

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

Quote Originally Posted by sahil View Post
    i live in naperville il which i think is a triband area. what prl should i use to make everything work properly
    im pretty sure you could use the newest one

Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform everyone in the Chicago land and Rockford, illinois area that I am a skilled flasher located in Marengo, IL and am now accepting customers. You have to come to me, but first call and make an appointment anytime. I can root and unlock your phones, set them up for hot spot/tethering, and most importantly flash them to CricKet!! You do NOT need a donor phone, Just call and setup a time then head my way. Everything will work including TALK+TEXT+WEB+MMS+APPS MARKET+WIFI HOTSPOT

Please call or text 779-770-3430 and get your phone flashed to CricKet the right way!!!

Phone
    HTC Desire

Quote Originally Posted by RiDe4LiFe View Post
    Hello everyone, I just wanted to inform everyone in the Chicago land and Rockford, illinois area that I am a skilled flasher located in Marengo, IL and am now accepting customers. You have to come to me, but first call and make an appointment anytime. I can root and unlock your phones, set them up for hot spot/tethering, and most importantly flash them to CricKet!! You do NOT need a donor phone, Just call and setup a time then head my way. Everything will work including TALK+TEXT+WEB+MMS+APPS MARKET+WIFI HOTSPOT

Please call or text 779-770-3430 and get your phone flashed to CricKet the right way!!!
    Do you offer tips on how to get it fully functional?? And where in chicago can I find you?

I am located in Marengo, il near roselle

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 0%

Phone
    PC36100

Quote Originally Posted by bjay View Post
    I have a evo 4g and Im in chicago and I had it flashed by someone else but everything works, talk ,text,web,mms, gps but Im having problems with low signal and my internet not working when Im out and off wifi.
    can you tell me what apn setting did they use to get you mms working?

Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

It's because you are in Chicago which is a tri band area, and the EVO is not a tri band phone.

You will need GreenK45 to get data to work outside of WiFi access. Only problem is that it requires root access to work, but you have Gingerbread which has no permanent root access as of now. So you will just have to wait it out until developers release a root for 2.3.3

I'm in the exact same situation as you. Because I'm in St. Louis which unfortunately is a tri-band area also.

Sent from my HTC EVO 4G using Tapatalk

Phone
    Ascend 2, Evo 4g

Quote Originally Posted by s0_chi View Post
    can you tell me what apn setting did they use to get you mms working?
    Someone else flashed my phone for me. If you can tell ne where to find it I can tell you.

Quote Originally Posted by bjay View Post
    I have a evo 4g and Im in chicago and I had it flashed by someone else but everything works, talk ,text,web,mms, gps but Im having problems with low signal and my internet not working when Im out and off wifi.
    This is the problem with all the tri-band areas, you virtually get no 3G but everything else is good. I live near milwaukee, wi which is also tri-band and the shop their on silver spring dr. said flashing to cricket is not reccomended for tri-band areas, and that he flashes to U.S. Cellular instead for customers...which I then later read was illegal. Can anyone clarify that, is it illegal to flash over to us cellular from sprint?

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

i flashed a evo 4G and evo 3D and Prl 42900 work Great For me.i live in the north west side of Chicago.i have everything working.but i can't get mms to work.any ideas?

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

Just Follow The HTC Evo 3D Flash Tutorial its very similar if u are on 2.3.3 only.im in chicago an i have everything working.i also flashe a couple evo 4gs and i had everything working 100%

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

can someone on here please help me flash my evo to cricket in chicago, i already got an cricket account. hit me on here or jmack4819@gmail.com

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by jmackchicago View Post
    can someone on here please help me flash my evo to cricket in chicago, i already got an cricket account. hit me on here or jmack4819@gmail.com
    We have tutorials on the forum about flashing this phone. You can check that out and it will give you step by step details.

If you become a supporting member of the forum, you can get esn and plan changes.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G

Thankyou <insert inappropriate remark here>
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 08-21-2011 at 03:50 PM.

Phone Whore(;
    Phone
    Apple iPhone 5

Quote Originally Posted by jmackchicago View Post
    Thankyou sexy
    That really wasn't appropriate, and seeing that my bf is the owner of this forum and moderates every post, he won't like this too much. Just saying. Keep the remarks to yourself. This isn't a dating website.
    *Please PM me ONLY if you have posted in the forum, and I have not replied. Thank you.*

Wanna know how I became a SuperMod?? I got engaged to the creator of the site. (;

Find devices to flash to Cricket here (refine the search to find the phone model you desire).
    Feel free to donate so we can get more devices to write tutorials on!
    GreenK45 - Automatic proxy setup (u2nl/autostart) for Android flashed phone users on the $45 plan. Now available on the Android Market!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information