Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%

EVO 4G not loading URLs

I know I know. Always read the posts first. Hey there are 17 pages of threads on this one phone alone and I am not getting any younger. Anyway I did scan many of the posts but did not see anthing exactly like my problem. In no way do I consider myself a pro flasher, but I have flashed around a dozen EVOs using the sticky in this forum. All have worked fine as far as talk text and web. The last one I did, however; will not load web pages. 3G is showing in the info bar with both up and down arrows. When I hit a web based icon, I.E browser, Youtube, Facebook, etc. The URL is filled in, the green bar starts but never completes. The up arrow stays lit most of the time and the down arrow lights occasionaly. It will set that way for several minutes then go back to home page.

My low self-esteem always assumes it was my fault first. I have gone back in and double, triple and quadrupely (sic) checked my settings. All are OK. I had customer double check with the Cricket dealer and make sure he was on the Android Plan 60Z All is OK but still no web. I send most of the people I can to this dealer as he also flashes and knows whats up as most of the corporate stores around here do not. Internet works great on WIFI. Have I a bad phone or does anyone know of a fix?

Mike

2. Remove this advertisement.

I've been having the same issue. I had it flashed remotely, worked great for a few weeks, but about 2 weeks ago the issues started. Flasher ( lol ) has been very cooperative, and helpful, but we just can't get it working. I know 2 other people with the same phone, having the same issues. Really driving me nuts...

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

##3282#, edit, advanced, rtsp settings, RTSP & HTTP Proxy address = 0.0.0.0, Port = 0 for both, make sure your set to simple IP only for your MIP profiles

Overall activity: 62.0%

Customer Since
    Jan. 2010

Check out the thread on cricket triband issues. My Evo is doing the same thing

The RTSP & HTTP proxies are right. As for the MIP profiles, I'm a bit of a noob, not sure where that is.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

QPST or CDMA Workshop <---- preferred over (QPST) and read your device while it is in DIAG

Thread Information