Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    derrickblogs

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Angry Done

removed due to the fact that it's over and done with so let's move on
    Last edited by derrickblogs; 05-04-2012 at 06:44 AM. Reason: Edit

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 1.0%

Who is Chris and from what company?
    And when I buy something I have it in my hand before I pay .

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

derrickblogs

Angry Fake flashers

Removed content from change on my end it's over so let's move forward
    Last edited by derrickblogs; 05-04-2012 at 06:47 AM.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Sounds like the trouble is the esn/meid is not loaded in the metro system. That has nothing to do with the flashing. Metro reqire there esn/meid to be loaded in there system, they are different from cricket who will take any esn/meid. Also if it was a metro phone from the start and it is coming up invalid esn/meid that means the phone was report stolen before. Again all this has nothing to do with the flashing of the phone. I would bet there was an insurance claim done on the phone and that is your trouble. Before you bad mouth someone you should get all the facts.

Here is an example- You buy a car and put a new engine in it. You take it to the DMV to resigator it and they can not resigator it. Its not the person fault who put the engine in it.

derrickblogs

Angry

Removed so let's move on
    Last edited by derrickblogs; 05-04-2012 at 06:50 AM.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

1.The flashing has nothing to do with the esn being invalid.

2.The flashers here DO know what there doing and I'm sure it was flashed correctly.

3.Before you ever buy phones online always make sure the esn is clean if your going to want to use it on the original carrier.

www.checkesnfree.com

4.If the device was marked stolen then you will not be able to activate it on Metro IF it's original carrier. If its a flashed phone (different carrier phone) and your trying to put it one metro than you will need to get the esn on metro to be able to use it.

5.Absolutely no reason a thread has been posted without a little google search.

Sent from Oriax123's iPhone using Tapatalk

Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Overall activity: 2.0%

Please answer these question and I can help you.
    Have you check to see if the phone was reported stolen with metro?
    Was the phone active within the last 60 days?
    How did you load the esn in the system?
    You mention your a reseller so these will be easy question to find out.
    There no needs for threats.

Supporting Member
    Overall activity: 3.0%

Customer Since
    Phone
    HTC Evo 4G LTE

i Also Would like to try metro out?
    i Know How To Flash them But don't how would i activate the esn on their system?
    i found a guy who can do it,but he chargers $40 per esn change
    thats a little to expensive for me.anybody knows where i can get it done for cheaper?

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by derrickblogs View Post
    When someone works for such a honest company flashing phones for people and mislead people who are in the dark and say they flashed a phone and will not follow up and call the customer back I believe that's robbery and this person deserves to be exposed!

I thought I had a friend turns out he really screwed me because he said he back flash to metro pcs, turns out this guy can not flash to metro pcs at all with cricket you have a better chance but he seems to have some issues with following up and saying he won't return the persons money nor will not respond to my messages so I am taking it to the web, and letting you guys know there is a flasher who works for Chris who is incompetent of flashing to metro but he will sell you a dream telling you that he can do it then after you give your hard earned money he will not even return your calls.

I am going to let you all know Chris is a business man but he has a traitor in his mist and needs to fix or solve these issues teach your flashers or technicians to be honest like yourself instead of taking money from females who are struggling with kids, it's a damn shame I had to write this and expose the person after he robbed my friend of her little $45 dollars which I can say he does not even want to admit he is wrong I think this is insane behavior on his part if you don't know how to do it then don't take someones fu*king money.

And who is the person who you claim botched the flash? If you are trying to make people aware of someone doing something wrong, you need to name the person who is allegedly doing the wrong.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Only thing I will state.
    If you claim you flash to metroPCS you better damn well alert them of the ESN/MEID issue or take care of it your self.

When I flashed phones to metroPCS for people out of a state etc. I loaded the ESN/MEID for them or requested that they get there device on metro before i full flash it.

If your doing the service you need to offer the full service including esn adding if you need to. That's the professional way of doing business.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by amoamare View Post
    Only thing I will state.
    If you claim you flash to metroPCS you better damn well alert them of the ESN/MEID issue or take care of it your self.

When I flashed phones to metroPCS for people out of a state etc. I loaded the ESN/MEID for them or requested that they get there device on metro before i full flash it.

If your doing the service you need to offer the full service including esn adding if you need to. That's the professional way of doing business.
    Agreed. As far as I can tell though there is no flasher. At least no one we can warn people about.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Yes they do need to state who flashed the phone, and best if they have any chat logs or anything.

Overall activity: 5.0%

Phone
    Flashed HTC EVO

Not at all guys please all need to take a step back and breath, just like captainkirk said it doesn't sound like a flash problem. It's a problem on the carriers end at the moment.

I understand the frustration but flaming in this thread doesn't help. And really never needed to be made public yet.

Since you could not get the original tech to answer your questions, your next step should have been to contact Chris first since you know who he is as you stated. You said yourself Chris will know and is a good business man or something to that effect. We all understand the frustration but no need to flame on an open forum if you other ways of fixing the issue have not yet been exhausted. Please also this is not a personal attack on you or anybody else and is not intended that way.

Cause if you buy something somewhere and are having a problem with the cashier let's say won't give you a discount on something, most people argue with the cashier for a bit, then ask to speak to a manager right.

Well in this case the tech is the cashier and Chris is the manager. You argued with the cashier but never gave the manager a chance to fix your issue who is the person who could have done that. Currently all you have done is got upset and try to drive business to another site.
    Last edited by vector003; 04-28-2012 at 07:26 PM.

derrickblogs

Angry Flashers who can not flash / Vector

move on and get something else to do!
    it's over
    Last edited by derrickblogs; 05-05-2012 at 02:30 AM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

When I buy apples I always pay first. Heck it could be the last bunch and be bad but what am i to do? I paid and got screwed. Or should I get the apples and inspect them before I pay? Sounds like u made an error too. If what u Say is all true u would of never got the shaft if u would of paid AFTER the flash. Called being a smart consumer.

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information