Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Overall activity: 2.0%

Quote Originally Posted by captainkirks View Post
    Please answer these question and I can help you.
    Have you check to see if the phone was reported stolen with metro?
    Was the phone active within the last 60 days?
    How did you load the esn in the system?
    You mention your a reseller so these will be easy question to find out.
    There no needs for threats.
    These question are what need to be answer to solve this. Answer these question and we can help figure out what is wrong. Seems like all you want to do is complain and not solve this.

When you got the phone did it come with the oem charger and box or did you get it off the street.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

No one actually works for me. My fiance kind of does because she forwards information to any dealer willing to do ESN changes and such.

^This guy texted me at 3:23 AM last night, "is this chris"

Often I don't sleep right by my phone, and this is one of those moments I was glad that I didn't.

I believe the phone flasher in question is shaunjohn. I allowed this person to be a third party flasher during nights when myself and Dina weren't around. This is after I saw a lot of positive responses from people saying he helped them. He's a silver member and this should be a further sign that he is not working directly for me. After a few weeks I didn't hear anything from him so I took away his access and removed his store listing.

The store listing said this,

CricketUsers.com does not always have a technician available for flashing. We've enlisted the help of other trusted phone flashers to carry out services during some hours.

Hours: 12am - 9am / 7 days a week

Online Agent Username - shaunjohn
    Dina's listing is similar. I trust Dina completely because I've grown to know her a lot more. I've sent her phones after suggesting she pay in installments. I pretty much encourage her to not pay all at once. She is that trustworthy.

There might be a second side to this story, so I invite shaunjohn to post his comments. After quickly skimming the posts, it does not look like this transaction took place online as well?
    Last edited by Chris Rodriguez; 04-29-2012 at 09:17 AM.

Incredible

I don't usually post too much , but this is amazing ,, I have stuff like this happen quite often from people who think they know what they are doing and MAN... it gets like this. Just try to remember a few things...
    1. your trying to save money
    2. We are not crooks
    3. Don't treat as such. and leave it to the people who do know what they are doing and I assure you ,, this dude and Kirk,, etc,, do.
    jeeeeez what is your problem...
    later
    jd

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Hmmm this is strange. Chris Rodriguez and I are the only people who flash remotely for Cricket Users. I have never heard anybody flashing to Metro on CU. Seems like a scam to me. Is there a paypal transaction proof for all this?
    Last edited by Dina; 04-29-2012 at 12:25 PM.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

derrickblogs

Talking Dina (Proof)

Well Dina we have spoken a few times about Flashing I called you about my Thunderbolt I have been working on it's running pretty good knock on wood, but I got involved with this guy, I really don't like to spread names around because I am not as upset as I was at first some things we just have to get over, but I had been working all week long and I was tired of the chick texting over and over while I am working and I called the dude and he acts as if he's got nothing to do with it once he did the flash like I said some people will not become successful and resolve conflict but I fixed the whole matter myself, it's a damn shame because we were cool but even after all of this he still never called me like a man and said he was sorry, Yes to answer your question he did Flash for Chris for a short time but I believe he is not longer with him, from what I gathered from Chris but I was pissed off over the fact that he never called the chick back nor did he even text me back or gave any confirmation that he was trying to help this matter. I got the phone back and re-sold it to someone with Sprint and got her another phone, it's not as good as the EVO but it was something half descent but I over it now.

But if you cheat me or my friends who trust me, I have to tell the world and I am sure he read this but I don't give damn. Were I am from if you send someone to get something done usually I don't get involved but this was more business for him. It's not my lost it's his because they know I am not the person I suggest people need to really understand I had another life before this one, and I don't think he knows how evil I can be luckily for him this was over little more small stuff had it been something serious. His butt would be on the news at eleven because I don't play games like this when it comes to people spending there money and telling them one thing and the story becomes something else then it's on the person to take responsibility and try to fix it, but I work for a living this guy is sitting on his a$$ he's not taking this like a business matter he is looking for a quick buck.

Let's look at Chris for this matter when he got wind that I spoke about this he talked with me shortly and let me know the deal, this is an honorable person, nor did he want to get involve and try to flash or reflash the phone he told me straight up I only deal with Cricket, and I went to did what I had to do to fix this matter myself. So it's all good now I will rest because even after the fact I can still contact the person and say hey I got a new phone for sale they trust me. But when he gets something new I bet you the farm he won't call me because he knows he was wrong. I admit he is good but a bad business person and I won't do business with him for nothing because he plays games. I don't BS when it comes down to business this is why my job gives me many hours because they know when I say I am going to do something I do it. The after part always make sure your customer gets a phone call or a text to make sure everything was what you said it was, this is business something a lot of people don't understand if he got any problems with what I am saying for sure he can come to my house or I can meet him at place and we can settle this like men because there is no B*tch in my blood.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

0 out of 1 members liked this post.

Ok. We get all this. Where is your paypal transaction? I come from a family of lawyers, i need facts please. This thread is diminishing site's reputation without actual "data" in it.

derrickblogs

Facts re: Dina

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Ok. We get all this. Where is your paypal transaction? I come from a family of lawyers, i need facts please. This thread is diminishing site's reputation without actual "data" in it.
    I don't need any of that I did one deal online through Amazon after that I thought I could trust him so I have been to his house if you don't believe me I'm not going to lose no sleep you think I would waste my time trying to bad mouth someone for the jollies of it. From the sounds of this you don't believe me well let him come back to flash for you if he's so great watch and see when he gets stuck or something goes wrong he will fold. Sometimes people can't deal with pressure so if you wanted to see the amazon transaction I got that but I met the guy personally so I'm not someone doing this for a reputation I emailed you my phone number. Strictly business if you want have Chris call me I don't want anything from none of you, I wanted to get the word out that he does bad business.

I work hard not to play With people, I know what I'm talking about you keep thinking I'm saying this fir whatever reason you're thinking then you get him call me three way. I'm not scared to tell the truth. It's funny how your wanting to overall backup a total screwed up person, sometimes we as people don't wanna hear the truth its to complicated to understand the dude is not cool if he was honest he would have called me or even tested or contacted the person he beat. Someone made a mistake we all do but try to fix the sh@t. My point I hope this helps you see were I'm coming from like I said no big deal. I took care of it but I shouldn't have had to is the morality of this whole thing. He had the username still under the cricket. Account in the settings it was a few things that was wrong.

---------- Post added at 05:52 AM ---------- Previous post was at 05:14 AM ----------

Shaunjon is his name
    Last edited by derrickblogs; 05-04-2012 at 06:20 AM.

Overall activity: 2.0%

I have posted a few times trying to help you on this thread. You seem not to want to solve your trouble just complain.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

I did not know Amazon allowed individual sellers to sell phones. Cool. Can we at least get a link. You complain about somebody on the forum under a general name "flashers who cannot flash", then refuse to disclose facts. Pretty misleading. If you have an issue with one person who seems to not even be much related to this forum, then be factual and say "Do not buy flashing from this guy". Again, I know it upsets people when somebody is unethical, but if you read this thread from the beginning it really sounds like an empty complaint without a desire to be solved.

---------- Post added at 08:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 08:43 AM ----------

And it seems like you want us to be a part of your personal issue with him. Nobody is backing him up eaither. Plus, we are not here to mediate and call you. We just want to make sure you are not generalizing and hurting everybody's reputation.

Banned

Phone
    Droid Bionic

I'm wondering why the accused person had not even replied yet. I know if I was being accused of something I would have something to say....you would think.

Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Quote Originally Posted by SER-ious View Post
    I'm wondering why the accused person had not even replied yet. I know if I was being accused of something I would have something to say....you would think.
    The accused may not even be aware of this whole thing.
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Banned

Phone
    Droid Bionic

That is very true. I just figured he would have heard by now.

Overall activity: 1.0%

I had a contractor who didn't want to pay me, well I found a lot of dirt on him and started to put it out over the net. I also took my feelings out of it. I got paid in the end. Stick to the facts. If its true its gold. Let his name out and the transaction. Seems like lots of people want to help and others want to stay away from him. I think there is more to the story a lot more.....

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

derrickblogs

Wink Flashers who can not flash! (REPLY)

Quote Originally Posted by asuddendeath View Post
    I had a contractor who didn't want to pay me, well I found a lot of dirt on him and started to put it out over the net. I also took my feelings out of it. I got paid in the end. Stick to the facts. If its true its gold. Let his name out and the transaction. Seems like lots of people want to help and others want to stay away from him. I think there is more to the story a lot more.....

Sent from my M886 using Tapatalk

Well he's from glenolden pa, also he is more likely to do business online with most people but once you try to resolve things you'll end up like me, pissed off I have vented enough I am tired but yes it's him anyway I found some reliable sources such as Cricketusers, I also tell my friends on the job about you guys so Dina no love lost but like I said I stand by my word, this guy really thinks people got money to waste because I have heard nothing from him in order to get a call back you got to really hound him I don't have time for this and you heard from the source he's not to do business with he is also on forum.xda-developers . coI could go on but I am done with it as a matter of fact I am about to remove my posts, let someone else have my experience I am sure I am not the only person who was pissed off about something to do with him, I believe when I got really heated after calling for two days no answer and then about the fourth day I got a call back from him explaining that it's basically something she is doing wrong but if you did the flash why not sit down and take an hour or 30 minutes to do a three way to make sure on your end that everything was right, I am not a flasher okay, I am not into the business of selling dreams.

I can say this much on any other forums I have never seen anyone say anything about Chris doing bad business. Not one damn post NO ONE, Chris is doing his thing and I know that once I am looking for something else if it's a flash I will jump on here right away no problem or just email him and buy flat out from his ebay site. So once again Dina from the family of lawyers, I am going to stay on your good side and not tell you what we call lawyers in Philadelphia, professional liars. Ops sorry but anyway to speak the most about it your point is well taken I am letting it go but people need to know that when people who don't have the understanding don't take advantage of them and use them for your experience if you tell me up front what can I say but oh well it's my fault for trying this and that is what it is just say what the terms are in the start and the finish will go smoothly.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Too bad for Philadelphia if you cannot even get trustworthy lawyers.

So i guess no link, no facts, no transaction history....nothing we can do.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information