Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Flashing Evo 4g help

So I have a EVO 4g and it has 2.3.3 android version do I still need to custom Rom it or can I just fully flash it with that version?

Also what programs do I need and is it hard or easy? How long will it take for me with no expirence to fully flash it?

Thanks for the replies and help. (:

2. Remove this advertisement.
    eliment

It is suggested you use the stock rom to flash the phone due to built in EPST settings the stock rom (or any sense based rom for that matter) supports.. as ffar as software if you look at the tutorial it will tell you all the software you need and all the software and files can be found here in the forums... Also in the "flashing tools and files" forum there is a thread that is a step by step guide on how to use qpst whiich is the main piece of software you need..overall its pretty easy to flash an evo 4g just follow the tutorial very closely and double check your work and you shouldn't have any problems...good luck

Thread Information