Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

How to move my Evo 4G from Sprint to Cricket for Dummies?

I am currently on Sprint with my two rooted & flashed Evo 4G phones and want to move them both to Cricket. I do not currently have an account with Cricket and I need to keep the existing phone numbers. I live in Iowa probably a long way from the nearest Cricket store, so I will have to do the legwork myself (with your help of course).

But where do I start? Do I establish the Cricket account first? Do I have to purchase a phone from Cricket even though I intend to use my Evos? Is the use of flashed phones from other carriers OK on Cricket or is the use of other carrier's phones being done on the sly? Can I use my existing flashed rom or do I need to use one specially cooked for Cricket?

I know I will have to pay two big ETFs to Sprint, but the monthly cost for the two phones is really getting out of hand.

So, what's my first move? Many thanks for any suggestions.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Aug 2009
    Phone
    iPhone 4

First thing to do is hit up mycricket.com, see if you have a store in your area, if not you'll have to get on a nationwide paygo plan, talk to the online customer service and find out if it's a viable solution..

Thread Information