Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Unhappy HTC Evo 4G 45 Plan to 55 Plan Issues

Let me start off by appologizing if this is the wrong spot or way to get this info, this is my first post on ANY forum! Here is my story:

I am currently using a HTC EVO 4G on Crickets paygo 45 plan and having to use Greenk45 Pro (u2nl proxy hack) to get on 3G. I am tired of having to use it because every time I go from wifi to 3g it takes me 10 minutes of me having to disable/re-enable the proxy until I can get 3G working. I did try other solutions as well such as autostart.apk with the autostart.sh script, and some other app called script runner and all of them are a pain after going from wifi to 3g and reboots do the same thing. In order to cut down on all that headache I decided I was just going to go with the 55 plan cause it was alot easier. The money doesnt bother me but the 1GB cap im a little worried about. Either way anything beats spenging 10mins and 10% of your battery life just to get 3G working all the time. So I called *611 from my phone and asked to be put on the 55 plan. I only have had this phone/plan for 25 days so im still the my first month. I told the guy that my 3G doesnt work and I think I am on the wrong plan and that I have an android evo 4g and I think I need the 55 plan to get 3g. He said that he is unable to put me on that plan cause its not an authorized phone and the only way to get 3G on this phone was to cancel this paygo account then open a new "non paygo" plan for 65/month then maybe 3G would work but they cannot gauruntee it because its not an authorized phone and I would have to get a new number in the process. So my question for the forum is.........is that really the case????? I thought that I could go onto the 55 paygo plan and not have to use proxy and all that? Please help! Also on a side note...with the 45 plan the way I have it I am unable to use call forward for my google voicemail, whenever I try I get, "were sorry your call cannot be completed message 32PUL" is that something that the 55 plan will fix as well, am I doing it wrong (Ive tried *70#,*71#,*72#,*73#,*28#), or is it not supported with my phone?

PS I already bought the $55 reup card to get this done!
    Last edited by cwade3051; 11-26-2011 at 08:44 PM.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

WOW nobody knows the answer to this?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo 3D

Answer. No flashed phones on paygo accounts will get 3g

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    ** Don't PM if you need something. I will NOT respond**
    Start a thread and let the whole forum benefit form your questions and the answers we provide.

Supporting members get free ESN changes, along with more PMs, better signatures/avatars, and more!

Supporting Member

Quote Originally Posted by Woof View Post
    Answer. No flashed phones on paygo accounts will get 3g

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk
    so in this theory could we use the 35 dollar 1000min plan with the evo and the greenk45 then? Does the plan even matter then? because now i'm intrigued

Thread Information