Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

roberts9533

HTC EVO Flashing EZACK ACCOUNT.

I Have a Working contract for Cricket there for i have an EZACK account. I have had my HTC EVO flashed by the same guy who did twisteddreams Phone. As you read from him he has had some issues, My issues are diffrent. I have no Access to internet, Simply put i can talk and text that is it. User@twisteddreams came in interduced my to this site and android to cricket. I will be looking in to this and contacting you all. I just request I can Visually see Two Evos Fully flashed with working MMS, Internet GPS etc. As model Phones. As it has been Issues as you can imagine. But with my phone the Flash and Build is still mostley sprint. Could I get a work around to get Internet or will I need twisteddreams come in and install Jiminy Cricket? I plan on doing that but want to know it will fully work, As he is still running in to MMS issues. That and if since I am authorized Cricket Dealer, and have the EZACK can i do this and have all features?

Thanks.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Jumpmaster
    Overall activity: 0%
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I don't know much about the EZACK account. What all features does it have and can you put an Cricket Android device on it? If so then it should probably work fine. As long as it's near equivalent to the current 45 or 55 Android plan.

The stock rom should be able to get you just about everything. I believe you have to replace the MMS.apk if you decide to go that route. You still need to modify the RTSP server and HTTP PD server. Try this MMS.apk if you want to stay with the stock ROM. Remember to backup the old one. It's located in /system/app. You need root access and something like Root Explorer to do it.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Thread Information