Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 2.0%

Internet app/youtube/ect. Problem on flashed evo

Hey guys I have used this forum alot trying to fix this problem and from all the time I have spent on it there are 2 things I know.

1. I am going to root my phone asap.

2. my settings are right and MMS and streaming from apps or really any internet apps still don't work.

I am able to watch videos on websites like if I go to fox.com or youtube.com they play but through the app not so much.

any Ideas?

oh yeah all the settings are right and I'm on the 55 dollar mexico plan.

ty guys

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 3.0%
    Phone
    HTC Evo LTE

Look in the evo flashing section. Very easy fix. Search.

Send from my Galaxy S2 Epic Touch

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Droid RAZR

Quote Originally Posted by jvance View Post
    Hey guys I have used this forum alot trying to fix this problem and from all the time I have spent on it there are 2 things I know.

2. my settings are right and MMS and streaming from apps or really any internet apps still don't work.

I am able to watch videos on websites like if I go to fox.com or youtube.com they play but through the app not so much.

any Ideas?

ty guys
    Ok for the EVO you need the 55 Android plan 60z or get your device rooted to get it working with the 45 plan

for the streaming apps you need to dial ##3282# ->advance->go all the way down and click on the last one there should be 4 line click on each one
    and replace them with 0's

for example the first line should read 0.0.0.0 second 0 third 0.0.0.0 and fourth 0
    after that press menu and comit modifications after this you should be able to get youtube, pandora, etc

hope it helps

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Quote Originally Posted by jvance View Post

any Ideas?

ty guys
    The problem is ut on Mexico 55 plane and on flash phone it won't work right. It has to be android or lower.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Overall activity: 2.0%

Thanks for the replies guys. All the proxy settings and everything are right I even read that for 2.3 you needed the have 254.254.254.254 with a 8080 port number that didn't even work lol. And when I got it they were 0's. So I'm thinking its got to be a plan thing and even thought maybe that was the.case.before the guy that sold. Me the phone said he was putting me on the android plan but put on the Mexico plan. Rooting is something I am going to do I just don't have the.time to tackle it atm and I have tried to change the plan online but it say my phone is not compatible with that plan. My phone is listed on the site as a cpe-android smartphone so.....

Thread Information