Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 1.0%

Internet very slow after Flash

Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, but i have a question regarding my HTC Evo 4G from sprint that i just recently flashed over. Well i got it flashed at an authorized dealer in Arizona, it took him maybe 45 min to fully flash my phone, well i got home finally and started playing around with my phone. I found out that my internet is really really slow. Sometimes i have to keep refreshing the connecting in order to go through google play store, YouTube videos load very slow... Any ideas solution or advises.

Thanks

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Might be a PRL issue or the flash itself. Can you check what PRL you have? And also your zip code to check coverage.

Customer Since
    1000 B.C.
    Phone
    Kyocera K132

Was the internet fast on that device before you flashed it lolololololololol. If you can check to see if your connection is set to mip and sip, you might be trying to authenticate using mip then defaulting to sip like you should, it might just need to be set to SIP or not
    Last edited by Mr.E; 02-11-2013 at 10:06 AM.

Overall activity: 1.0%

PRL

Hello again guys, sorry was having issues logging in ahha, but my PRL is 35606 and my area code is 85202

Customer Since
    BYE
    Phone
    I DONT USE ACCOUNT

it should only take 2 to 10 minutes to flash this phone or just about any other phone, for him to take 45 minutes hmmm

authorized & not authorized dose not matter, as long as they can flash it thats all that matters!

i flash phones to @ a ( authorized cricket store ) lol authorized, any way we been running into this issue alllllllll the time SUPER SLOW internet after flash, i started to notice this about 1 week after cricket start to sell the iphone, after that htc evo flashing has never been the same!

its a NEW account never used and the internet is super slow, we also get htc evos that had a esn change and used a little bit of data and still super slow!

Now i have done that Jimmy rom and got the internet fast but for the money they spend to get it flashed so not worth the pains & suffering of a few extra minutes!

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

How slow is it though? Like speedtest-wise. You for sure get 600kbit-1.5mbit on those.
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Quote Originally Posted by Ralph240sx View Post
    Hello guys, I'm new to this forum, but i have a question regarding my HTC Evo 4G from sprint that i just recently flashed over. Well i got it flashed at an authorized dealer in Arizona, it took him maybe 45 min to fully flash my phone, well i got home finally and started playing around with my phone. I found out that my internet is really really slow. Sometimes i have to keep refreshing the connecting in order to go through google play store, YouTube videos load very slow... Any ideas solution or advises.

Thanks
    Dial ##3282# select edit go to multimedia and change proxies to 0.0.0.0 and the ports to 0 for the settings back out of the menus that should fix your issues

Thread Information