Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Need help recovering my MMS on my Evo running CM7.

I got my phone flashed in-store, so thats the APN im using. Cricket says my GPS shouild be working, but Google Navigation doesnt work at all...

I've browsed all over the XDA Forums for months now, and found absolutely nothing that helps me. Either most of the stuff I'm finding isnt workign for my configuration, or I have no idea what they are talking about, and all the threads have been dead for months...

Here is a thread I was following, that seems like it should help, but doesnt.
    My ADB wont recognize my phone as an ADB Device, even after installing the drivers directly from the SDK (with no drivers present beforehand).

Cricket mms fix for fresh rom - Page 4 - xda-developers

The 4th post down appears to be the most unanimously successful hack to get MMS back, but I cant do that without MMS, and in addition it requires updating a PRL, which is completely foreign to me.

For more information on my issue, heres a link to a thread i posted in XDA, that received absolutely no attention, lol...

Need help with PRL, MMS, and GPS. Cricket flashed Evo 4g. - xda-developers

I really appreciate any help anyone can offer. Cricket forwarded me here form their facebook, and hopefully I'll find more help here than at XDA.

Thanks in advance!

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 0%

I am having the same problem you might try checking your acount with cricket. I found that I am on the right plan but since I am using customer supplied equipment picture/video/text messaging is not present on my acount settings. My wife has the same plan with a cricket phone and it is on here acount settings

Yeah, I've spken to other people who have manually flashed their Evo 4G phones to Cricket, rather than doing it in-store (like I did) and they have full functionality on the $55 Android plan. So supposedly I need to re-flash my phone to cricket, but again... I have no idea how to do so without my PC recognizing the ADB drivers...

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

If you Internet works your GPS should also. You're on the 55 plan and what works right now? I'm assuming talk, text and Internet right? If Internet works, does it just work in the browser or does it work in apps also (ie Pandora, Youtube, and other apps that require data).
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Full internet works. Talk and text as well. The GPS is horribly inaccurate, and Google Navigation never locates me...

Have you tried checking to see if your radio is up to date

Radio?
    Im assuming you're not talking about the FM Radio app, huh? lol

Thread Information