I want to thank every one that gave me advice on my problem, after a few days of tinkering with the problem i started to think like the computer tech that i am, is the hardware is fine and the firmware is fine, then it had to be the software, so i changed the rom to a different one. However i bumped into edify script problem, so i flashed amon ra taking care of that problem, after flashing the new rom and checking that my setting were still there ( changed a few stuff in the epst advance settings) every thing worked like a charm...

I would like to thank holt95 and chrisngrod for the great support