Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Mercury

Will i lose flash if i reset to factory settings?

my old galaxy fascinate which was also flashed to cricket died on me so a friend of mine gave me his old phone which is a htc evo 4g. so i took it to my buddy who has 2 cricket stores and flashed it right there in the shop, well the phone works great but i cant get the market/playstore because the old google account is still on the phone and neither of us knows the password only way to put my account is to do a reset. will i lose my flash? hate to have to drive all the way back to the mall and re-flash this thing. my buddy dosent charge me to use his shop to flash my phones but id hate to wear out my welcome. should have reset before the flash. stupid me. please someone tell me i can reset and not lose my flash.

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%

it will need to be reflashed

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Your base flash will be there: talk, text and 3g. What you will lose is MMS and youtube. Restore mms using apn backup and restore method from the forum, and youtube: dial ##3282#, edit mode, pass is 000000, go to advanced, find rtsp/http settings. Change both ips to 254.254.254.254, and both ports to 0. I am assuming you are in gingerbread 2.3, but if you are on froyo, just change ips to 0.0.0.0
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Phone
    Mercury

Quote Originally Posted by Dina View Post
    Your base flash will be there: talk, text and 3g. What you will lose is MMS and youtube. Restore mms using apn backup and restore method from the forum, and youtube: dial ##3282#, edit mode, pass is 000000, go to advanced, find rtsp/http settings. Change both ips to 254.254.254.254, and both ports to 0. I am assuming you are in gingerbread 2.3, but if you are on froyo, just change ips to 0.0.0.0
    Worked perfect thanks for your terrific help. Joining this forum is the best thing to happen since individually sliced cheese.

Nerd
    Phone
    Kyocera Dorado

Quote Originally Posted by ssyeah View Post
    Worked perfect thanks for your terrific help. Joining this forum is the best thing to happen since individually sliced cheese.
    Welcome
    If we knew what it was we were doing, it would not be called research, would it?

Thread Information