Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

Quote Originally Posted by lolopez999 View Post
    im in the stx market and only get 1x.... In the valley. I came up to San antonio and get speeds upto a 1.5mbps so pretty sure its 3g.... on an evo on 35568 prl..... Im thinking in the valley they are using pocket internet from the towers on flashed phones... and triband are using the new cricket towers
    What SID you using?

2. Remove this advertisement.

Quote Originally Posted by lolopez999 View Post
    im in the stx market and only get 1x.... In the valley. I came up to San antonio and get speeds upto a 1.5mbps so pretty sure its 3g.... on an evo on 35568 prl..... Im thinking in the valley they are using pocket internet from the towers on flashed phones... and triband are using the new cricket towers
    I'm glad you responded, I live in corpus and the only prl iv tried that works is a hybrid but I havnt tried 35568 which I will now thank you.

EDIT: Well cant seem to find it ,lolopez999 could you upload the 35568 prl?
    Last edited by Frit0; 09-01-2011 at 09:21 AM.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Frit0 View Post
    I'm glad you responded, I live in corpus and the only prl iv tried that works is a hybrid but I havnt tried 35568 which I will now thank you.

EDIT: Well cant seem to find it ,lolopez999 could you upload the 35568 prl?
    Here you go Frit0,

35568.prl

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Here you go Frit0,

35568.prl
    Thanx a bunch! this prl has a way better signal but i still get the 1x speeds im gueesing the only way to get 3g is through hybrid at least for me anyway. Is there a tutorial on what to edit in the prl to make it a hybrid?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Frit0 View Post
    Thanx a bunch! this prl has a way better signal but i still get the 1x speeds im gueesing the only way to get 3g is through hybrid at least for me anyway. Is there a tutorial on what to edit in the prl to make it a hybrid?
    Your welcome,
    Not really sure how they make the hybrids but you can use Qpst to combine to PRLs together. Instead of choosing qpst configuration there should be another option called RL editor. Then click file "or something like that" and itll say join .

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Your welcome,
    Not really sure how they make the hybrids but you can use Qpst to combine to PRLs together. Instead of choosing qpst configuration there should be another option called RL editor. Then click file "or something like that" and itll say join .
    Ok will look into it thank you again.

Overall activity: 1.0%
    Phone
    HTC EVO

anyone have a prl that does well in Hawaii(Maui)? I'm ok for calls, but data is around 200Ish kbps both ways
    tried a few of the hybrids but no luck so far

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

I was just looking at Hawaii and thinking they didn't have any coverage there prior to the recent changes...

35557.prl If anyone wants it...
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

why im not getting cricket service instead when trying to call ...if u want to make a collecting call o r buy a card press and bla bla i already try def. plr can be this cus the flash is just wrong ....help im on laredo tx thank

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Laredo will probably benefit from a hybrid PRL. Also many people just have problems with flashed phones in South Texas. Could be a combination of problems. I hope others in S. Texas will chime in. Search Laredo on the forum and see if anyone else has posted up.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by paulinaoza View Post
    why im not getting cricket service instead when trying to call ...if u want to make a collecting call o r buy a card press and bla bla i already try def. plr can be this cus the flash is just wrong ....help im on laredo tx thank
    Try using the prl 35568 and make sure your mdn and min are correct. Ive had the same Problem when i used a prl that didnt work. Let me know if that fixs it.

Sidenote: Im here in Donna,tx and still have no 3G on my thunderbolt. Cant get the icon to show but under radio info it shows "Evdo Rev A" but data wont connect. But once i try other prls it will go straight to 1x.

Why is it so slow now? speed when using mobilespeedtest.com is about 30kbps but when i try to download something it goes @ 4kbps D: horribly slow lol Wonder when Speeds well get better,

Any new Prls to test and report back?

Phone
    Admire 2 64GB

No 3G yet in the valley? Isn't Laredo part of that enhanced network crap cricket came out with? I still have 3G on my Incredible. Im using the test PRL found here on this topic and it works just fine. The SID changed here as well to 5033 but I'm still using 6528.

The only times I would get the message "To make a collect call" was when the ESN wasn't on the account or when using a bad PRL.

Hey Oriax, have you tried using the 4 digit prls found on the very first post of this thread?

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by wthigon View Post
    No 3G yet in the valley? Isn't Laredo part of that enhanced network crap cricket came out with? I still have 3G on my Incredible. Im using the test PRL found here on this topic and it works just fine. The SID changed here as well to 5033 but I'm still using 6528.

The only times I would get the message "To make a collect call" was when the ESN wasn't on the account or when using a bad PRL.

Hey Oriax, have you tried using the 4 digit prls found on the very first post of this thread?
    Yea i tried those here as well. Most of the prls i have and that are on here give me evdo but no data connection. Yea the "enhanced network" is all in the valley which messed up the 3g on flashed phones. Ill keep trying prls in abit and will report back.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

BTW got a new prl 58008

Here you go

58008.prl

Phone
    HTC EVO 4G MYN 2.2

snap.jpghello there thanks guys for sharing prls and several other helpful hints i am so far i have done all the tricks on the book to get my speeds back to 3g and still no luck i live on houston area and i first notice the decrease on speeds like almost two months ago first on my sister's evo and like a week later mine became slow as well. my sister took her phone back to the store where they flashed it and when she got it back her speeds were similar to mine 900-1k +- KBPS and after couple of weeks her speed became slow too i kinda suspected something was going on and i posted to several sites searching for help but couldn't get and answer. at the beginning i thought i had gone over my 1g data cricket allows (they cap u if u exceed it i was always aware of it) i checked everything on my settings re-flash my phone try different prls i even tried the nitriscript + i dont even remember what other methods and solutions and still no success. so by far and after testing all prls posted in here i can tell you the best results regarding data and reception are the hybrid prls for some reason. i dont have the knowledge how to make them if someone can should make one with the 58008.prl oriax123 uploaded with this prl i am getting about 500 +-KBPS but my reception sucks i barely get two bars. folks i know we are getting close to have real fully functional phones once again lets not give up
    Attached Files Attached Files
    Last edited by kybalyon; 09-06-2011 at 12:21 PM. Reason: additional stuff... i learned how to create hybrids

Page 13 of 66 FirstFirst ... 3 11 12 13 14 15 23 63 ... LastLast

Thread Information