Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast
    Overall activity: 0%
    Phone
    3vo

Quote Originally Posted by chrisngrod View Post
    I didn't even know the app supported native downloads. I thought it linked to your default Android browser...
    Sorry not the cricketusers app haven't tried that. I'm using tapatalk so that's prolly the reason why I get the bad dl's

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 2.0%
    Phone
    Droid X

I have a question, I just flashed a DX (GB) yestereday, I used the 45513 PRL in South Austin but my 3g goes away and comes back randomly.. should I switch the PRL out, or could it be a problem with another part of the flash? Thanks in advance guys

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by kennyfool View Post
    I have a question, I just flashed a DX (GB) yestereday, I used the 45513 PRL in South Austin but my 3g goes away and comes back randomly.. should I switch the PRL out, or could it be a problem with another part of the flash? Thanks in advance guys
    Might be part of the flash, the phone, or the network. There are other possibilities too. I use 45713 or 45513 hybrid always.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid X

Might be part of the flash, the phone, or the network. There are other possibilities too. I use 45713 or 45513 hybrid always.
    So would you suggest that I reflash with another PRL? Is there a way to just switch the PRL without re-flashing? I'm guessing you just go to QPST and read from phone and then change the PRLs out?

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Yeah you don't have to reflash the phone to just change the PRL. Use the method you just mentioned.

If you've changed ROMs and such they can sometimes cause problems with data or other functions.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Phone
    Droid X

Yeah you don't have to reflash the phone to just change the PRL. Use the method you just mentioned.

If you've changed ROMs and such they can sometimes cause problems with data or other functions.
    Sweet. Thanks man. I'm running stock so I'm pretty sure it's just the PRL I'll get back to the thread if I get if fixed

EDIT: I got 3G working, just switched out the PRL to 45468.. only thing is that I have crap signal here at home so it's really hard to test
    Last edited by kennyfool; 10-06-2011 at 03:18 PM.

I need help with my evo

I have an evo on cricket 45 plan and cannot get internet without it being on wireless I installed the green45 and still cannot get internet on 3g can someone tell me if I should just upgrade to the 55 plan.

Ive done alot of reading prior to this post and the only thing that confuses me is the PRL list. Im located in Phoenix, AZ and plan on flashing my Spring LG Optimus S to cricket tomorrow. Im only doing the talk and text, which seems very very easy. Thing im confused about is which PRL to use. Are there PRL's that are set to only one state? OR can i use a prl from another state? Will I get good reception in AZ still? I know these questions sound stupid but im doing my best to learn this on my own. I read that using the Hybrid PRL for my optimus is best, but i need QPST. Will QPST be the only tool needed for my "text and talk" only flash? or will i still need Cdma Workshop? Like I said, just talk and text, so how should i do this and which prl would anybody prefer for phoenix, AZ? Thank You!
    Last edited by RyanCull1986; 10-07-2011 at 03:10 AM. Reason: typing error

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by RyanCull1986 View Post
    Ive done alot of reading prior to this post and the only thing that confuses me is the PRL list. Im located in Phoenix, AZ and plan on flashing my Spring LG Optimus S to cricket tomorrow. Im only doing the talk and text, which seems very very easy. Thing im confused about is which PRL to use. Are there PRL's that are set to only one state? OR can i use a prl from another state? Will I get good reception in AZ still? I know these questions sound stupid but im doing my best to learn this on my own. I read that using the Hybrid PRL for my optimus is best, but i need QPST. Will QPST be the only tool needed for my "text and talk" only flash? or will i still need Cdma Workshop? Like I said, just talk and text, so how should i do this and which prl would anybody prefer for phoenix, AZ? Thank You!
    I'd look at 45713 and 45713 hybrid. Remember that you cannot use network codes with the hybrid so if you want to setup call forwarding or use *611, use the non hybrid. For moving around a lot (traveling) I'd use the hybrid.

I see that you figured out the SPC in the flashing thread.

Used cdma to write SPC to 000000, then QPST to read/write 45713 PRL. If i call cricket with my ESN, and open the account..... will I just have to write MIN and MDN? and can i do that with QPST or is that done with just CDMA?

edit: 45713 (non hybrid) took me to "Thank you for choosing sprint" when dialing *228. PRL 35568 takes me to cricket programming though.... is this normal with the 45713? Will it still be on crickets network?m I just wanna use the best possible PRL for my area.
    Last edited by RyanCull1986; 10-08-2011 at 09:00 PM.

Any idea on which to use for Vegas?, No traveling out of state for me with a Droid X

Any idea which PRL would be good for 3g in the DFW area? i just want to get this set up before i activate my account.. thanks guys..

Phone
    Samsung Galaxy SII

hi i was wondetring if anyone has had any luck locating the 45522.prl file, idk where i had founded before but i cant locate it anymore. i had my phone working perfect with this one for chicago and i never had any drops wat so ever, if you guys can help me out, i would greatfully apprciate it

Overall activity: 1.0%

I was able to get the market and youtube, but no internet a couple days ago with prl 42600. I changed to hybrid 45713 and now I can't get any data regardless of the prl I use. Please help

Hello Guys,

I've got the HTC EVO 4g running 2.2, with ava-froyoV8-cricket-Zmod ROM. I have Talk and Text working, but I cant seem to get Data\Internet or MMS to work at all, no matter what method I use from tutorials. I have the 58008HybridCricket and sprint 60680.prl flashed as well.

I also keep getting "Data Call Failure" Error Code: 'Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again.'

Any Ideas?
    Last edited by seanstock; 10-25-2011 at 11:06 PM.

Page 19 of 66 FirstFirst ... 9 17 18 19 20 21 29 ... LastLast

Thread Information