Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Hi, i'm new on cricket and i'm confuse with all the prl's i'm flashing a Sprint HTC EVO 3D to Cricket in Miami Florida but i don't know which prl to use.
    Any Help, thank you

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|
    Overall activity: 0%

Quote Originally Posted by seanstock View Post
    Hello Guys,

I've got the HTC EVO 4g running 2.2, with ava-froyoV8-cricket-Zmod ROM. I have Talk and Text working, but I cant seem to get Data\Internet or MMS to work at all, no matter what method I use from tutorials. I have the 58008HybridCricket and sprint 60680.prl flashed as well.

I also keep getting "Data Call Failure" Error Code: 'Registration failure. Your PCS Vision username and/or password may be incorrect. Please try again.'

Any Ideas?
    You have to change the settings in qpst. There's a guide on how to flash it, the 58008 hybrid is for STX.

Sent from my Thunderbolt 4G using Tapatalk
    Add me on Facebook.com/oriax123

If I helped you, please click '*' at the bottom left of that post.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Make sure authentication is set to simp and not mob + simp f/b or just mob only.

A hybrid PRL is required since you're not in a standard Cricket area. Please post up your results because we know some new Paygo areas have had a hard time adding a flashed phone ESN.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Overall activity: 4.0%

Hey I am flashing an EVO 4g for the first time. I am currently on Cricket and have service on my LG Optimus S. Can I just use the prl that is listed in my currently phone? I live in Castle Rock a suburb south of Denver and its listed as 35513 on my phone shows network type CDMA - Evdo Rev. A. I want to flash the Evo and then do the esn change to the new device. This was obtained by *228. Thanks.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by kr8zeivan View Post
    Hey I am flashing an EVO 4g for the first time. I am currently on Cricket and have service on my LG Optimus S. Can I just use the prl that is listed in my currently phone? I live in Castle Rock a suburb south of Denver and its listed as 35513 on my phone shows network type CDMA - Evdo Rev. A. I want to flash the Evo and then do the esn change to the new device. This was obtained by *228. Thanks.
    Yes you can use the same prl to your Evo 4G. Just make sure you get all the setup correct while programming the phone. You can take out the prl with cdma workshop from your optimus if a *228 doesnt get the prl you desire on your Evo 4G.

Overall activity: 4.0%

Ok cool. Thanks.

Overall activity: 12.0%

hey, ive used every prl on this thread and still cannot get my optimus s to connect to sprint network. ive followed every tutorial on this forum to flash to cricket.... no luck so far. although all the info i wrote using qpst stuck... under ##3282 everything looks as it should.... ANY HELP????

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by nickb1738 View Post
    hey, ive used every prl on this thread and still cannot get my optimus s to connect to sprint network. ive followed every tutorial on this forum to flash to cricket.... no luck so far. although all the info i wrote using qpst stuck... under ##3282 everything looks as it should.... ANY HELP????
    Can you clarify? Connect to the Sprint network or flash to cricket?

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    Can you clarify? Connect to the Sprint network or flash to cricket?
    my mistake. im trying to connect to cricket network with no luck. its currently running on sprints network. even after i have tried every prl on this forum. i dial 611 and get sprints error message. same thing with *228 i brings up the activation part but i get sprints error message again.

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

my mistake. im trying to connect to cricket network with no luck. its currently running on sprints network. even after i have tried every prl on this forum. i dial 611 and get sprints error message. same thing with *228 i brings up the activation part but i get sprints error message again.
    Make sure your ESN is on Crickets system ^^ before you activate lol.

bahahaha thanks oriax123 i should have known lol. i thought i was ignorantly skipping something somewhere! bahaaa now im fully flashed and fully functional on crickets $30 plan. Talk, Text, Web, 3g.... the works!! to think ive had this ready for over a week and kept digging to find the issue. i guess i should have just called cricket from the get go by the way, i told them i broke my phone and purchased a flashed one, they swapped the esn for me free of charge with no questions asked

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

bahahaha thanks oriax123 i should have known lol. i thought i was ignorantly skipping something somewhere! bahaaa now im fully flashed and fully functional on crickets $30 plan. Talk, Text, Web, 3g.... the works!! to think ive had this ready for over a week and kept digging to find the issue. i guess i should have just called cricket from the get go by the way, i told them i broke my phone and purchased a flashed one, they swapped the esn for me free of charge with no questions asked
    lol glad i can help ^^

Phone
    Galaxy 2

I'm a little confused with the hybrid prls and that people have used them in AWS networks.

I have a customer in Maryland which is an AWS triband area and wants to flash her evo 4g to cricket.

Will any of these hybrid prl's work? is there a post in this forum where people are flashing successfully in tri-band area's?

And if this is possible what and how do you find the SID# for these area's

Thank!

Recognized Dev |Łĝıť.|

Quote Originally Posted by Goducks View Post
    I'm a little confused with the hybrid prls and that people have used them in AWS networks.

I have a customer in Maryland which is an AWS triband area and wants to flash her evo 4g to cricket.

Will any of these hybrid prl's work? is there a post in this forum where people are flashing successfully in tri-band area's?

And if this is possible what and how do you find the SID# for these area's

Thank!
    I would usually start with a *228 to get the prl for the area. It will automatically give you the correct SID and NID on your phone. If the prl that is downloaded doesnt give you data after you followed the Tutorials on the Evo section then try a Hybrid.

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by oriax123 View Post
    I would usually start with a *228 to get the prl for the area. It will automatically give you the correct SID and NID on your phone. If the prl that is downloaded doesnt give you data after you followed the Tutorials on the Evo section then try a Hybrid.
    That's probably a better rule of thumb then I would have given. Anyways it'd be great if people could post some new PRLs. I'm sure there are some out there. Then I need to get a Sprint device and find their newest PRL or just hunt.

We've posted some threads about certain areas that seem to be problem areas (Chicago - not so much of a problem area actually, Las Vegas). Haven't started threads about other areas. Anyways you still are cheating the system and could have your account put on a special plan or get your account wiped out completely. Light usage recommended if anything.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 20 of 66 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 30 ... LastLast

Thread Information