Signup Now
In order to make a post or to start a new thread and or to interact with other
members of this board, you wil need to create an account first.
If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ. You have to register before you can post. If you have any problems, please contact us.
Flash a phone to Cricket Wireless Become a supporting member of Cricket Users Forum

Welcome to Cricket Users!

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast
    xbiker321

Quote Originally Posted by avillal87 View Post
    Cricket 35568 and Sprint 60680 are the ones I made first and give me a great amount of Speed. PIng 193. Down 329. Upload 237.
    Cricket 35568 and Sprint 60681 is one got to day from a customer and decide to help myself. Ping 166. Down 385. Upload 226.

They are pretty similar to each other. I hope these help you out in some way. I will love you guy would leave me Speed test results.

I'm still a little confused on these hybrid prl's. They will connect to Sprint towers and work fine? Or will they connect to Sprint towers and we will be charged for roaming?

2. Remove this advertisement.
    Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

These r for triband area on dualband phones. No u don't use sprint's roaming or charged for the service. go ahead and give ur input

Overall activity: 0%

What is the user name and password for the Flashing software - for dealers and high volume phone flashers. Spending more than 10 minutes to flash a phone? You're probably losing business then. Stop making customers wait!
    i just downloaded it from here but i dont know the user name and password.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...#ixzz1dsX5p7Cp

Phone
    htc evo 4g

Quote Originally Posted by sean9116 View Post
    What is the user name and password for the Flashing software - for dealers and high volume phone flashers. Spending more than 10 minutes to flash a phone? You're probably losing business then. Stop making customers wait!
    i just downloaded it from here but i dont know the user name and password.. any help would be greatly appreciated.

Read more: http://www.cricketusers.com/flashing...#ixzz1dsX5p7Cp

sean9116 in the post you can see a link to sign up for flashing that way you can start using the software.

here's the link (SIGN UP)

I'm in philadelphia PA using a EVO 3D. I have phone, text, and mms, but I can't use internet. I was on $45 plan now im on the $55 plan. No difference. I still can't use internet. I'm thinking i need a prl for my area?

Overall activity: 1.0%

Phone
    Hopefully Droid X

My wife's new ZTE Score (bought yesterday) has 45539. Any chance I could get a hybrid to use on a dual band phone (tri-band area here)? Can attempt to pull it with qpst but haven't done that before.

ok my wife has the zte from cricket and she wants to use her old sprint phone the epic 4g. i went through the steps of flashing it but it dosent want to work. the epic 4g is rooted with synergy rom frost 1.1.0. i live in weslaco tx ive so far gotten the internet to work with certain prls. right now i flashed the hybrid 58008 prl. internet works but i just cant seem to get calls and text to work. am i missing something? please help

Phone
    htc evo 4g

Hi, question, there are a lot of verizon antennas in my home town, would i benefit if I use a hybril cricket/verizon prl instead of a cricket/sprint prl?

So what is the instructions to put a "PRL" on a phone?

What PRL file(s) do you use, and how do you decide to use a PRL file?

Thanks

Phone
    htc evo 4g

Quote Originally Posted by daking View Post

Thanks
    A prl file is a configuration file like GSM ATT, Tmobile) pones use a gsm card, CDMA (sprint, verizon, cricket) use a prl file. check out the qpst tutorial it'll tell you how to load a prl file onto your phone, but use only if you are transfering another phone to cricket, if your phone is cricket you don't need to change the prl file.

Gold Member
    Overall activity: 99.2%

Quote Originally Posted by daking View Post

Thanks
    a cricket PRL file lets your phone connect to cricket towers and have phone service. Its required. Choose any of the PRL's here, install them with QSPT and see if the signal works good. Try a few PRL's until you find one that works best for you.

I dont know if someone wants to check out these prls just web surfing on the internet looking for new programs and tools for the cricket user website and I came across this i dont know if someone wants to try or take a look at them thought it might help might now take a look at this website

http://www.dealerflashing.com/prls.html

---------- Post added at 02:03 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:01 PM ----------

And a quick question i dont know if someone asked it yet or not havent looked just wanted to know what if you read the prl files from the phone that you are using with cricket you would be able to just write them to a different carrier that uses CDMA??? just wondering

Overall activity: 99.0%
    Phone
    3VO

Yes sir, read and save the file

Sent from my PG86100 using Tapatalk

I dont know if this would be the right place to put this i searched the forum box with mms and apn nothing, or if this would work but for some mms problems could you download apn back up and recover on your cricket phone it would save the apn to your sdcard then just download apn back up and recover on the phone you are flashing to and restore the apn file saved on the sd card to that phone i wish i could try it but wont get around to testing phones tell about next week monday??????

Jumpmaster
    Customer Since
    Sept 2010
    Phone
    Note 3 / Galaxy S5

Quote Originally Posted by siav5489 View Post
    I dont know if this would be the right place to put this i searched the forum box with mms and apn nothing, or if this would work but for some mms problems could you download apn back up and recover on your cricket phone it would save the apn to your sdcard then just download apn back up and recover on the phone you are flashing to and restore the apn file saved on the sd card to that phone i wish i could try it but wont get around to testing phones tell about next week monday??????
    Each phone behaves differently (some behave similar to eachother... like HTC phones), and it's not this simple unfortunately. Look in device specific forums for answers on MMS.
    Please check the forum and post there before PMing me. I have over 674 unread PMs due to the fact that they are issues which should have been addressed here.

If you need to buy something from (Ebay), please use this LINK every time and support the forum!

Page 22 of 66 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 ... LastLast

Thread Information